What show? (OT)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So all the talk in the horizontal stripes post about What not to Wear got me to thinking.

If you could be on any reality show (minus TBL because who of us here wouldn't have that at the top of our lists ) which one would you choose and why?

I've been a survivor fan from the beginning and it still tops my list. I even had me a nice tape idea ready to go for when I lost all my weight a few years back. Now I can only hope they'll still be on when I get below 200. If I couldn't do it, I would like to do the Amazing Race just for the pure excitement adrenaline rush of it.
  • Oh survivor would be really fun. I've always wanted to be on American Idol or Americas Next Top Model ahah
  • Property ladder or flip that house. I do rehabs, and would love to be featured on one of those (doing it right, of course )
  • I couldn't be on survivor because I need to take a shower every day.

I'd definitely want to be on what not to wear. What could be better than a new wardrobe?
  • Ditto. I was also thinking about 'What Not to Wear'. It would be embarrasing, but awesome.
  • How to Look Good Naked - it's new, hosted by Carson Kressley. It's about body acceptance...I could DEFINITELY benefit from it. I'd say What Not to Wear, but I think I have a decent sense of style.
  • I'd also have to pick What Not to Wear. Somebody has got to teach me how to pick out the right shoes for an outfit. It's like I missed that class in school.

I have to admit, though, that as somebody with naturally curly hair, it drives me crazy to watch Nick straighten everybody's hair. Like all these people are going to have 30 extra minutes every morning to straighten their hair. I'm lucky just to get it washed.

My husband and I would be great on The Amazing Race. We work together every day and wouldn't be one of those couples who attack each other under stress.
  • I was just thinking about the Amazing Race too although I love to travel, that may be too stressful for me.
  • I'd pick something like First Time Buyers or whatnot, because I bet you get a few $$$ to help out with that down payment!
  • I would like to be on HGTV's Design Star. I really got into decorating when I moved into my new apartment. I'd like to be on The Next Food Network Star too. Those both would be really fun.
  • I want to be a victim of Dr Gillian McKeith on "you are what you eat" - it's on bbc america!
  • Maybe Next Food Network Star...I have dreams of a low-calorie, healthy cooking show with lifestyle quickie tips.
  • Either Amazing Race - as DH is amazing at travel, he can get from A to B with minimal fuss, doesn't get annoyed, can fly by the seat of his pants -- or Big Brother! heheh it's hateful and has no nutritional value whatsoever but i love the idea of NO SKILLS involved, just throw 20 people in a house, lock the door and watch the carnage!
  • I'd have to say Desperate Landscapes just so I could meet the HOST!!!! Plus my yard needs Mega help.

I would be laughed off of Amazing Race in 2 seconds. I have no sense of direction. And Survivor - Uh, no...can you say bugs?
  • I'm thinking What Not to Wear, although maybe not for a while.....