April - One Reason Why I'm Staying On Plan

You're on Page 1 of 18
Go to
  • This thread is all about the one reason we're all staying on plan today.. it helps to keep us sane and focus and can be a little or big thing!

I hope its ok that I start this thread. It is April 1st - and that's no joke (haha)!

My reason today is that I want to keep feeling better. And when I eat healthy, I do feel better!
  • I'm staying on the plan today because my first weigh in has been changed to this Friday which gives me a few more days to impress my doctor and myself!
  • I'm staying on plan today because it is the first day of a new month and the first of anything is a bad day to screw up..lol.
  • I am staying on plan today because I want my pancreas and gall bladder to be smiling.

• I am staying on plan today because it feels better than feeling guilty for making bad choices!
  • Because I'd like to lose 10 pounds this month...and, that ain't no April Fool's joke!
  • im staying on plan becuase i just got below 270 and . 5 of a pound is very easy to gain if i dont lol ...
  • I've been at this so long I can't give up now! I've been slacking on my walking and it's time to get back in gear!
  • I'm staying on plan today because, although I love my shiny new 30 lbs lost avatar, I want to see it say 35 lbs lost very soon.
  • I'm staying on plan today because this is my life.
  • I've decided I'm not going to stay on plan. I've been doing everything right, on-plan eating, exercise every day, and I only lost 2 lbs. in April. That's it, I give up. All this work and energy, it's just not worth it. See ya around chicks...
  • Schmoodle...I hope that's an April Fool's Day trick.

Don't give up!! Have you had your thyroid checked? Talk to your doctor or a nutritionist/dietician. You must be at a plateau or something. Going back to food craziness can't be the way.

Hold on tight!
  • I am staying onplan because I like the way I feel!!! I want to reach my goal weight!!!
  • I'm staying on plan because I feel better when I do.
  • APRIL FOOLS!!!
    Beverlyjoy, sorry, hope that wasn't mean. I just couldn't resist. No, I am good, not going anywhere. You are very sweet and thanks for the encouragement anyway. It won't go to waste because I am starting to feel a little down about not losing. Your suggestion is a good one because I've got some people in my family with thyroid issues.