Weekly Weigh In: March 31 - April 6

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I weighed this morning and I have lost 6 pounds on South Beach this week. I am really happy considering I went out two nights this weekend and kept it in control!
  • What a super start, Darlene!!

I'm down 1.6 this week. And I just hit the weight where I quit previously.... Now I'm not playing "catch up" anymore. I'm just heading DOWN!!!
  • I'm down 3 pounds this week. I was kind of scared because on Saturday, I decided to up my usual calories and see what happened. All day Saturday and Sunday I felt very fat and like I had ruined what I had accomplished, but I guess I didn't.
  • I am down 4.5 lbs this week. I lost my first 10 pounds! Yeah!!! Now I just have to do it again 10 more times. LOL
  • Easter, spring break and TOM - triple threat! Gained a lb for each of those excuses! yuck - 3 lb gain. Thank God it's Monday!
  • Down 1.2 pounds this week.

WTG on the losses. Chin up Dana. You can get them off and they'll be but a memory. I'm thinking with all those 3 I probably would've packed on 10.
  • Hi - If it's OK, I want to get in on this week's weigh-in. Maybe it will help me. I joined 3FC a week ago, and lost 2 pounds this past week. Kind of disappointing, because I had thought I'd lose more. But then again, down is better than up! This week will be better.
  • I've remained the same. 252lbs. I'm hoping for better next week.

Cheers,
    Ginger
  • 216, down from 217. I'm down 30 lbs!
  • Good job everyone! Dana, hang in there girl, you are doing fine!
  • Gained ten while I was gone, but back down to 266 (6 up from last June).
  • Frustrating!
    I'm up 1.6....GRRR! I stayed on program (except Friday when I was forced to go out to eat to celebrate a sale of a $56 million job. Thought I made good choices too?!?!?!) so the only thing I can think I did wrong was doing yoga for exercise instead of walking.

Sooooooo I shall start walking everyday and not have another week like this.

To everyone that lost or maintained-----GREAT JOB!!!!!

To everyone that gained....I feel for you and here's to next week!
  • i lost 2 lb...wich makes a total of 10 for the month of march!
  • Quote: What a super start, Darlene!!

I'm down 1.6 this week. And I just hit the weight where I quit previously.... Now I'm not playing "catch up" anymore. I'm just heading DOWN!!!
    Good job! I find myself playing 'catch up' all the time too....I thought I was the only one!