ONEderland?

• Hi all! Well, I am finally feeling like "ONEderland" is within reach. In a couple of weeks, I should be able to make my grand entrance. For those of you who have made it there - do you feel that it helped motivate you? Or made you less observant and more lax about your diet?? Observations or advice for someone about to "cross" over?
  • Congrats on your approaching entry into onederland! You have done a great job, so enjoy the moment. I entered onederland not too long ago, right around the holidays. It was a lot of fun and very exciting. When I was getting very close, it did become very motivating. Once I was in onederland, I was motivated to get away from the 200s. I think this is a big milestone for everyone that passes it.
  • When Onederland got really close, I got so motivated to cross the threshold so to speak. I tried not to over work it, if you know what I mean - I didn't want to cause any slowdowns by extra exercise or anything like that.

I can't tell you how different it felt to see a '1' at the beginning of the three numbers. It seems like way more than a pound or 2 LOL!

Then I was even more determined to stay there, and worked hard to get a 'cushion' between me and the 2.
  • Teacher (me, too!).

I have no advice - a bit too far away from it myself! But, I just wanted to say good for you....! It must be a fantastic feeling!
  • WAY TO GO!

As for advise...I probably will be asking you the same when I get there....so I'm hoping you get lots!!
  • MSteacher - congrats on being so close!! I am here with you, as I am close too. I am glad you asked this question - as I have been wondering the same. Congrats on your hard work to get where you are!!!