What did you have for Breakfast today?

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I love to hear new ideas!

today I had 2 slices of natural ovens bread (4 grams of fiber per slice! with laughing cow cheese spread and one sliced hard boiled egg (we made eggs for easter)
  • I had one of my favorite breakfasts -

1/2 cup fage 2% yogurt mixed with 1 tsp honey (cinnamon honey this time), 1 cup chopped strawberries and 1/2 cup lowfat granola. Yum!!!
  • Hey, is that a new avatar? You look great, you redhead you!

I had cauliflower with seitan, shallots, red onion, vegan cheeses, extra virgin coconut oil and spices. Yum!
  • 1/2 cup Nature's Path pumpkin flax cereal, Trader Joe's fat free Greek Yogurt with honey, 2 spoons of wheat germ
  • All Bran Bar & Peaches
  • 1/2 cup steel cut oatmeal (cooked with half water and half 2% milk cinnamon and nutmeg) with 1/2 cup of frozen unsweetened blackberries. I cook up a big pot of oatmeal on Sundays and keep it in the fridge for the week. Kind of my own version of instant Then I add whatever berries I feel like each morning. Late morning snack will be 2 cups of grapefruit sections with juice.
  • 1 cup of fat free ricotta cheese w/ splenda, vanilla and 1/2 cup Grape Nuts trail mix...

• Hi yoyodieter! I'm just starting out here and have been doing the steel-cut oats with cinnamon thing too! I am not an oatmeal fan, but have really come to like this. I add cinnamon and Splenda to mine. I also add flax seed that I grind up in my coffee grinder. I haven't ever tried it with berries. Gonna have to experiment a little more!
  • I had my new favorite cereal 1 c. Fiber one Caramel Delight with 1/2 c. skim milk
  • Stawberry Luna Bar and a banana.
    Breakfast on the go.
  • Ducks head. It was a rough night and slow morning. I forgot to grab my slimfast shake out of the fride. I had a cappuccino and two small granola bars for breakfast. Not what I planned but I didn't grab lots of unhealthy junk. I needed the caffeine to get me woke up. Back on track now and about to have my midmorning snack of yogurt.
  • 1 cup honey nut cheerios and a yogurt.
  • quaker instant oatmeal with some added berries and a cup of soy milk
  • I usually have a cup of steelcut oatmeal, but I set up the crockpot last night and forgot to plug it in! So, I settled for 7 lowfat Triscuits with 1 slice of swiss cheese...microwaved for 10 seconds so the cheese melts just a tad.
  • I had a cup of Kashi go lean and 1/2 cup of 1% Milk (I'm out of skim right now) and a banana