Ugh, it's that time again.....

• OK, so I have been doing the WW at home for a week now...I will not be weighed in until April 1st at my Dr.s visit. Well, I have stayed within my points everyday and walked each day as well. My stomach started feeling less bloated and even alittle squishy in places (which really excited me! *lol*) Now I am due to start my period tomorrow and I feel all bloaty again. The difference I could feel is now gone...is that just the period thing? Will it go away after my time is up? I know it sounds silly but I feel alittle bummed out.
  • I get way bloated during that time of the month. It seems like I weigh more too, like 3 lbs more during that time. Keep up the good work and you should notice a diff as soon as your done with TOM.
  • Oh I have been known to go up almost 5-8 lbs on my period. It's crazy, so that definately could be whats going on. I'm also doing WW so if you need someone to talk to I'm around And another coincidence I'm going to be moving to Charlotte in May (i graduate then and my bf lives there)
  • I also go up about 5 lbs and it starts a few days before and goes until after TOM is gone!!
  • I also see an increase of as much as 5lbs during TOM, I also see an increase during the middle part of my cycle
  • Don't worry about it. If you are following your plan, there isn't really much you can do about water weight gain during your period. Just know that it's temporary.
  • I've not only seen a gain but measured my belly during TOM once and went up 8 inches Yes I said 8!!! It was pretty scary but as soon as TOM was over all those inches went away. I also usually drop a couple of extra pounds the week after TOM. Just keep doing what you're doing and it will be over before you know it (well until next month )
  • Isn't it great to be a girl!