Weekly Weigh In: March 10 - March 16

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Good Morning!!

I'm down 4 lbs this week - woohoooo!!!!

It definitely makes up for last week stay the same. It totally shows that even though you have 1 bad day on the scale - continuing to do all the right things pays off in the long run!!
  • unloved I lost 3 lbs this past month
  • I lost 4 lbs last week. I'm starting this week at 242 lbs. I hope to get below 240 this week. Wish me lots of luck please.
  • hello, I usually hang out in 300+ but would love to be part of this forum also. I started out at 299.6 and now am 280.6. I lost 1.5 this past week. I have been dieting for 6 full weeks. I was hoping to get down to 275 by easter. RIght now I would just be happy to be in the 270s.
  • I was down a pound this week. I'll take it! It was a travel week, and I ate out a couple of times. I was pretty good staying on plan, but travel always seems to slow me down some.
  • Good job ladies! We're off to a great start!

I skipped last week's weigh-in because it was TOM and I had a terrible weekend, but I'm down 2.6 from two weeks ago.

Keep up the great work, everyone!
  • WTG with all the losses!!!!! to the new posters.

I'm down 4 pounds this week to 269.2 (goodbye 270s!!!)
  • How weird is that!!!??

I am also down 4 pounds this week, which is unheard of for me, unless it's week one or two!!!
    I'm SO excited!

I'm at 230 today, and about to enter a new decade...yay!

So many 4 pound losses!!

GO LADIES!
    Linda
  • down 5 lbs
  • I'm down 3.5lbs this week. Out of the 210's!
  • wow.. you guys rock this week! These are some amazing losses! I will weigh in later this week.

ps. Linda.. you are too funny - new decade I can't wait to get out of the 240's!
  • I'm 239 this morning.. Actually 4 pounds up from 2 weeks ago. I'm hoping to lose 1-2 pounds this week...
  • I am down 1 lb from 2 weeks ago, I didn't post last week because I gained 5 lbs somehow in one week. I fugured it was hormonal, so I skipped that week, but, all told over the plast 2 weeks, I am actually down 1 whole lb!!
  • I am down two pounds this week. Oh my goodness gracious...I am getting really close to Onederland! Thanks to all of you folks for your help and support along the way!
  • Quote: I am down two pounds this week. Oh my goodness gracious...I am getting really close to Onederland! Thanks to all of you folks for your help and support along the way!
    You and me both....I'm so excited!