Weekly Weigh In: February 25 - March 2

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Good Morning Ladies -

Down 1 little pound this week. But thats ok - its moving in the right direction!
  • Great job, Beth!

I'm down .8 of a pound.
  • I lost 4 pounds this week

Way to go girls!!
  • My plan is very different this time... no counting.. trying to eat only healthy, non processed foods... low on sugar, no caffeine (yeah - one week now) and lots of exercise and fruits/veggies.

I started maybe a little more then 2 weeks ago - I've lost 6lbs. It is so refreshing to not be a slave to counting.
  • I changed my weigh in day due to my detox ending tomorrow - I am excited to see how much I lost! That'll be tomorrow..

Congrats everyone!!

Dana - counting can be SUCH a pain! It's nice to hear you can still lose without it! Congrats on those 6 pounds!!

-Aimee
  • Beth and Rhonda, and Ashley, good job!

Dana, sounds like a great plan, and you're having great results. Keep up the good work!

Aimee, can't wait to hear your report.
    '
    I'm down one pound, which is better than nothing, especially since TOM's gonna rear its ugly head soon.
  • 1 lbs loss. With TOM and going off plan a couple days. I'm very surprised. I can now change to my new ticker!
  • No loss no gain this week. I'm super happy with that considering I had a planned girls night out with a conference over the weekend and imbibed quite a bit and TOM just finished yesterday.
  • Wonderful.....to all you losers!! : It's nice to see the scale go down.

If you stayed the same...sometimes that's progress too.

If you gained. Jump right back on to your plan!! :

Carry on, friends!!!!
  • Woo Hooo!

I am down 1.5 this week, to 235
    Which makes 18.5 pounds in just under 8 weeks!

I'll take it!

Way to go everybody!!

Linda
  • Down 1.8 this week to 170 even. Really wanted that 169 but the scale wouldn't do it no matter how many times I got on.

I've maintained through a couple of very stressful weeks that would have sent me in search of a bakery in the old days, so I'm pretty happy to see the scale moving in the right direction even a little.

Let's all have a good week!
  • Robin,

Maintaining during stress is fantastic-congratulations!

Congrats to everyone else, too!

I've eaten horribly the last few days. I'm skipping weigh in this week, but getting back on track tomorrow morning. I just can't face the scale. I know I'm being a coward...

sherry
  • Good Job, Rhonda!! I know how hard you're working
  • I have been so sick with some kind of stomach flu bug, thought I would have lost at least 5 lbs ( if not 15!! Yikes!). But, the good news is... I DID lose 2 lbs!! YAY!!! Now, to keep it off...And, that makes 16 lbs total since I started this in early January! Great news!
  • I am down to 249 this week, which is also the final WI of my detox. I lost a total of 9 pounds on it! I am just really happy to see the 240's!

-Aimee