Thank you

• I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to the great folks here who encouraged me to keep on going and string healthy days together. I realized I have been giving in and letting things slip by TOO often (a little cake here, a bit of pizza there...). I have been fighting the pounds for 3 months with very little luck. I seemed stuck from 245-248. Anyway, I took your advice, and after just THREE days of being totally on plan (under 1500 calories), I have dropped 5 pounds. I am on my way again... I have my momentum back and with lots of green X's on my calendar to mark healthy days, I am on my way down the scale again.

Thank you guys SO much.
  • Congratulations!!

We knew you could do it!!
  • Lyn!!

Looking forward to seeing LOTS of Xs!
  • Lyn, that is great news!
  • Lyn...congratulations, that is fantastic news!
    I'm so proud of you...and so HAPPY for you, too!!!

Linda
  • That is awesome!!!!
  • Good for you! You can do it!
  • Waaahooooo!!! Congrats Amazing work!
  • Lynn
    this is great!
    michellenew
  • Oh Lyn, I can't tell you how happy I am to hear this!!!! I commend you for not giving up, for being brutally honest with yourself, realizing what needs to be done - and then doing it!

• Wow congrats! i always love the beginning where you feel all gung ho. but we all know that no matter how easy it is at first. The hard parts will come, and that’s why we are here for each other!! Keep it up!