3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Sweat Until Our Clothes Slide Off !!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/134670-sweat-until-our-clothes-slide-off.html)

KimL1214 02-29-2008 01:22 PM

Lack of appetite

So I made my usual salad with about 2-3 oz. of terriyaki chicken on top. It includes about a cup of romaine lettuce, 1 cuke, a handful of grape tomatoes, 6 baby carrots and today I added 1/4 cup of corn to add some flavor. Well, I couldn't finish it. I made it half way through and was full. Good stuff, I'm excited, maybe I'm actually learning to listen to my body! :dizzy: Tonight should be a challenge though. My bf and I have to go up to the city to exchnge one of my christmas presents, and he really wants to go to the chinese buffet. My plan right now is to start of with a good sized salad and then have very small servings of different chinese food. I have sworn of fried food for the last month, so I won't be touching anything fried (the grease makes my stomach turn now anyways), but I know I have to be careful of the rice and lo mein, since they use a LOT of oil to cook them. If I remember correctly, beef & broccoli, chicken & broccoli and mixed vegetable dishes were really the only low point choices with weight watchers.
My hips were really sore this morning from Tae Bo, so I'm holding off on Hip Hop Abs until tomorrow... I'm hoping I'll be able to make it even half way through the workout since after previewing it, it is non-stop movement.
Everybody ready for the weekend?
Mezmerize~ How you feelin?

SwimGirl 02-29-2008 01:46 PM

Hip Hop Abs looks like fun to me! I hate ordering things online or over the phone though - I rarely use my credit card after having the number stolen before. I also really enjoy Tae-Bo, its such a good workout! I only have the advanced tape, heh.. so it really is an intense workout.

I did 20 minute workout from Turbo Jam, and Ab Jam! I am following their schedule as close as I can - and then we'll see what happens after a month!

-Aimee

fiberlover 02-29-2008 05:41 PM

Happy friday everyone!!
I did a 3 mile WATP today. I was going to do a Firm workout, but my arm is really sore from my blood donation yesterday. I had a newbie tech, and she had to get help to adjust the needle after it was in :ouch: . And I have veins that are just about popping out of my skin, not sure how she missed LOL.
So, I didn't want to work out with weights. Will do that tomorrow.
Plus more snow shoveling .... AHHHHHH!!!!!!

mezmerize 02-29-2008 07:56 PM

Hello Everyone!! Sorry I’m late been busy getting almost everything done. Mostly shopping.

NESunshine – WTG on going to the gym! Blue Man group sounds awesome! From what I’ve heard giving your muscles a rest is a good thing.

SwimGirl – 20 minutes of Turbo Jam you must be feeling better!! KUDOS!! I’ll be waiting to hear how things turn out in a month. Maybe by then I’ll be craving workouts!! You are doing great Aimee!

Fiverlover – Kudos on giving blood and working out! Hi Def Sculpt sounds like a good workout. Ouch on the giving blood. I’m a big wimp when it comes to giving blood which I had to give yesterday at my doc. Visit. I told her I was a big wimp and she said that’s ok I’m an expert at this. You know what she did great I barely felt it. We got a lot of snow yesterday but it’s really melting today. The store have all there patio stuff out and OH Cabin Fever has hit once again.

beautifulstruggle – WELCOME!!! Add all the cent’s you want!!! What a great workout!!

Kim – I have Hip Hop Abs my sister gave it to me. She loves it! I ashamed to say I haven’t broke the seal on it yet! I listen to my own music all the time. Mostly after I get the basics of what is going to happen on the dvd. I have certain song that keep me going. Hey keep those questions coming you won’t find anything out if you don’t ask. Kudos on stopping when you felt full! Hope the hips feel better. Cute picture!

As for me I have pretty much finished my list of things to buy. I was happy to find clearance PJ’s with buttons down tops. It will be easier to change my bandages. Plus they were really cute! I am getting nervous as Monday moves forward. I go in at 5:45 a.m. and they operate at 7:00 a.m. (Central Time) I forgot to ask how long it will take. My sister said to make sure I walk. So I’m going to really push myself. This will be a true test for me. I plan on doing WATPs 1 mile. I won’t do the kick or anything just, walk the whole video. I think that will be a good start since I’ll be able to gage my walking. I can’t depend on going outside since not everyone has their sidewalk shoveled. Once again I’ll try my best not to be MIA for long if at all.

mezmerize 03-01-2008 05:54 PM

Hello every! I'm going to start this as a weekly thread. Same name just different weekly date. So if you want you can click this link http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135875

Or just Hope on over to Sweating Until Or Clothes Slide Off March 2nd - 9th.

Everyone is doing great!!