Happy Birthday Jillegal!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I know many of you may not know the name, but Jillegal was active here for many years. And we love her. Maybe a HUGE Happy Birthday will lure her in here to say Hello and give us an update. Either way - Happy Birthday JILL!!!! Love Ya Babe!!

:bday2yo u:
  • Happy Birthday, Jill!
  • Happy Birthday!!!

• Happy Birthday Jill!!!!!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

• Happy Birthday Jill ~ hope you have a wonderful day!
  • Happy birthday! We miss seeing you around here!!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILLY!!!!

Hope you're having an amazingly wonderful birthday
    I miss having you around here SOOO much!!!
    Sending tons of love, and hope you'll check in!!

Linda
  • Happy Birthday!!!!
  • Happy Birthday!! =)
  • Happy, Happy Birthday!
  • Its me - the poster formerly known as Jillegal.

Oh geez, I can't believe you guys remembered! How sweet of you all to send me birthday wishes (especially those who have no idea who I am)

Yes, it's been too long - I couldn't remember my password to log in and I couldn't remember what email address I used to register back in 2003, so I couldn't even ask for my password to be sent to me and had to re-register! Yeah, once a ditz always a ditz (of course now I can blame it on senility).

So good to see some of the "old gang" (Sandi, Dawnyal, Jen, Linda, Gayle). I only wish I could get a birthday greeting from Sarah Hello to the "newbies" - glad you found this supportive site!

Not much to update with me really: same wonderful guy, kids and dog! Same old battle with the weight, too. Its okay though, I realized when I lost it all that its a lifelong thing and there's never going to be a magic fix, just perseverance, a bit of crashing and burning and then renewal. I can't complain - I'm healthy, happy and growing old gracefully (okay, the last part is a big lie)

Flying out in the morning to pick up my daughter in Edmonton and then we're off to Banff for some skiing. Life is good.

Thanks again for thinking of me and best wishes to you all - never give up and never forget you deserve the best in life. Be good to yourselves!
  • YAY! so glad we were able to hear from you Jill!
  • So glad to hear from you Jill!!!! It sounds like you are doing well. I'm jealous of the skiing. I hear ya on the birthday wish from Sarah. I know every time I use this emoticon or see it I think of her She was the greatest about being able to lend support and lift you up.