3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   In search of February Accountability Partner (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/132776-search-february-accountability-partner.html)

KidsLibrarylady 01-28-2008 02:45 PM

In search of February Accountability Partner

Good afternoon!

This is going to sound like a personal ad!

I am in search of an accountability partner for the month of Feb. I am looking for someone who would like to PM daily with calories, water and exercise. I gained 50 pounds last time I was in grad school and I am currently taking 8 hours to renew my teaching certificate. I cannot afford to gain 50 pounds! Or 5 for that matter. I reach for the cookies at the first sign of stress!

Any takers?

Thanks! ;)

GirlyGirlSebas 01-28-2008 10:10 PM

Hi there! I'm sorry that you've not had any volunteers to be your accountability partner. How about a group of partners? Please join us on the Accountabilit/Planning/Menus thread. We all post daily or as often as possible. And, we do a pretty good job of being accountable with each other. Plus, you might find that you enjoy having a group to be accountable with rather than just one other individual. With a group, there is always someone who's motivated and committed and ready to help you.

Trazzie 01-28-2008 11:29 PM

I would be happy to be your partner. Perhaps if I have someone to report into it will help me keep on track a tad better. Just let me know k :)

Mom2QJandT 01-29-2008 08:06 PM

I've been looking for someone to email with daily for accountability too. I need that extra person looking over my shoulder. Let me know if you are still looking!

wingsofbeauty 01-29-2008 10:15 PM

Hey, I would love to do this with you as well. if you have not already found someone. This is week 3 for me, and I am down 10.2 pounds, but have so much more to go! It's always easier to do it with someone at your side.

KidsLibrarylady 02-01-2008 02:11 PM

Thanks for the suggestion, Rhonda! I didn't realize that was available. I actually got a few PMs so there is now another little group going for Feb.

:)

goincrazyinky 02-02-2008 11:15 AM

anybody do the slimfast diet?

chicpanda 02-02-2008 11:58 AM

If you would like an old chick who is floundering a bit, I would like to join y'all. K?

NavyWifeDee 02-03-2008 02:04 AM

Wow.

I totally felt you when I saw this. I am restarting school this month, finishing up my last class of my bachelor's, and then starting on my Master's as soon as it is over. I would definitley like to join the group.

Dee

dcapulet 02-05-2008 12:27 PM

I need this group! Can I be in too?

dcapulet 02-05-2008 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deeinthekeys (Post 2034918)
I totally felt you when I saw this. I am restarting school this month, finishing up my last class of my bachelor's, and then starting on my Master's as soon as it is over. I would definitley like to join the group.

Dee

Im in the same boat exactly! I just finished up the BS, and going onto Masters soon (hopefully!) Good luck to you!

Dumplin 02-07-2008 01:12 AM

Hey I am looking for that one on one friend also or bunches of friends would be nice also . Please feel free to contact me!!!

2beautiful2Bfat 02-07-2008 09:59 AM

I would also like a daily partner so if anyone is still not partnered up please pm me!