Progress Pics - So Far

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • So going through my photos to create a progress album for myself I have to say I'm kind of disappointed by the results. Although I do see a difference (more so in my face than my body) for 70lbs lost it doesn't seem like a significant difference.

Anyway, the first photos is about 280lbs, the next 220lbs, the 3rd is at about 265lbs & the last is just last weekend at about 213lbs.

• Gosh, I see a BIG difference! And what's more, you'll see an even bigger difference as you lose more from this point on. Congratulations!

Jay
  • Wow! Very impressive results! You are MUCH trimmer in legs, hips, torso, belly, face!!! 70 lbs loss is awesome!

Keep up the excellent work!!!
  • Disappointed? I hope not!! The differences are simply amazing & inspiring
  • congratulations on your weight loss. You can see a big difference in you and your looking fantastic. Keep up the good work and good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey.
  • Whoo-hoo!! You should be so proud of yourself. You are such an inspiration!!
  • You look terrific!! Keep it up!
  • Lifeguard, you are doing great! Your pictures aren't really the ideal ones for comparison as the full body one (265) is not standing straight like the 213 ones. So, you're really not seeing all of the changes. But, I'd like to share what I see on the last two photos. In the 265 pound one, you look a bit shlumpy and frumpy. On the last photo, you look more toned and energetic....and fabulous! I'm impressed.
  • I do see a big difference but I agree the pictures aren't ideal for looking at changes. The outfits are all so different and the poses don't show all your body in the first two, so you aren't seeing all of you as you began this journey. I think a full body shot at your higher weights next to your bathing suit shot now would show you the amazing progress you have made.

I do see the difference though, and a lot of it is in your confidence and your smile. You just look happier and like you're smile is more genuine in that last one. Just the way you hold yourself has changed so much...and you look amazing! You are very inspiring for me, so I hope you will see that and be inspired for yourself as well.

• Are you kidding me?! You look great your an inspriration!! great job.
  • I can't believe you can't see much of a difference! You look great! congrats on your success!
  • You look amazing!!! Congrats!!!
  • Wow, it is a big difference. It's amazing what a 50 pound drop can do? You're doing great now it's time to just finish this thing up.
  • Girl, I would be THRILLED to look like that!!
  • I know it's hard to see the difference in yourself..because..well...that's just the way it is sometimes.
    But, take it from me...WE can see the difference...very clearly.

Take a look at the first pic, and then the fourth...it's hard to tell it's even the same person!

You're doing an amazing job, and you are beautiful!

Linda