feeling great

• I cant beleive i didnt try to loose weight sooner . i haven't felt this healthy or strong in years.

I can do my workouts with out losing my breath, my heart is pumping and im not gasping for air.
    My clothes are all baggy ,even my bras.. and i feel alive

I cant wait to see how good i feel when i loose more weight.Its just unbelievable to me . i was a couch potato and tired all the time and hungry all the time .. now though im off the couch moving about im wide awake and not hungry or thinking about food .

So far i have lost 12.8 pounds and i have a way to go but gosh i feel great .
    Now i just want to look as good as i feel lol... that might be a while lol..

My kids are happy too and my hubby becuase mum is happy

I eat 1800-1900 cal a day on average and execise 1 hour a day (30 minute elliptical 30 minutes aerobics.)
  • Wow!!!! Good for you. I felt the same way actually. Like, what was I thinking all these years? This weight loss stuff is FANTASTIC.

With that wonderful mindset of yours and as good as you're feeling (it only gets better by the way), you are surely going to make it all the way to goal. How very exciting!!!!

Keep it up. Just keep at it.
  • Hey - I feel the same way. My husband hasn't been this happy in a few years- he's happier because I can do more, and I have more energy and he can just tell I feel better. I just have so much more energy - working out really does give you more back than you put in. I can't believe I didn't start this earlier!!

I can't imagine what it will feel like at 200 lbs!!

Congratulations!
    Ginger
  • Isn't it fabulous? Congratulations on finding some of the most wonderful side effects of weight loss...feeling WONDERFUL.

• Thank you for such an uplifting post! Its very encouraging to hear about the positive effects of your weight loss.
  • Congrats!!! I feel more alive myself, and can't wait to see what a bigger weight loss will feel like!
  • Quote: Isn't it fabulous? Congratulations on finding some of the most wonderful side effects of weight loss...feeling WONDERFUL.

Exactly!!!!!

Congratulations amouse! Keep going girl!
  • Thanks guys .. its nice to feel good hey lol..
  • amouse, that's cool.