3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   New Again (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/131475-new-again.html)

Tazz 01-15-2008 03:53 PM

New Again

Hi:

I registered with this site a number of years ago and have been lurking for some time. I feel ready to make a commitment now. I weigh 240 lbs and would like to lose 100 pounds but I need some support and this looks like a great board. I just wanted to say hi and let you know you may be seeing a lot of me now..

pamatga 01-15-2008 04:21 PM

Welcome Back Tazz

Glad to hear that you joined us again.

There is a lot of stuff going on around here.

Pull up a comfortable chair and join in. Love having another person to chew the fat with (low fat of course)

Welcome back!!:hug:

famograham 01-15-2008 04:23 PM

:welcome3: Back :)

I look forward to seeing you around here a lot!

:hug:
Linda

amouse 01-15-2008 04:32 PM

lol parma .
hi tazz welcome aboard . i joined yesterday :) what have you got planned?? a specific diet or colorie counting??

im a counter i find it so easy to do the counting . and fit day helps me do that i planmeals around what nutrient im low on for the day and taht works very well me . ive lost 12 pounds so far :) so well on my way. i have alot to loose though lol.. but i have given myself until the end of 2010 to get there. it tooks years to get here so i think that time frame is very reasonable . :) good luck and i hop e you can find a plan that is right for you and you will stick too .

michellenew 01-15-2008 04:57 PM

:welcome:
here is a beautiful place to be, you'll find lot of support.
i joined this forum just abaout 2 weeks ago and i visit it a zilion times already.i love to read the before and after stories, and these stories really make me believe that i can do it....
i count calories and i find dailyplate very helpful.
good luck

kimmieone 01-15-2008 05:28 PM

You've come to the right place, I did what yo did. I signed up years ago but didn't really come. I can't tell you how helpful this forum has been for me. I'm glad you have found your way back and I hope you stick around! :)

GirlyGirlSebas 01-15-2008 06:21 PM

:welcome2: Tazz! We'd love to see more of you around here. Please post often.

Sandi 01-15-2008 10:20 PM

:wel3fc:

We are so glad to have you!! Hope to hear more from you!!! :)

rockinrobin 01-15-2008 11:53 PM

Hi there Tazz. Jump right on in and get acquainted. This is a GREAT place to be! WELCOME.

math puppy 01-16-2008 02:47 AM

yay tazz!

Tazz 01-16-2008 02:18 PM

Thank you for the welcome..I trying to be low fat and only healthy carbs (no white stuff) Thank you for all of your support and I will see you on the boards!