Back from binge

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So I have been posting periodically. I got on tonight I was reading all the posts and I see all these people that I dont know. 6 weeks away and I feel like I dont know anyone.

I guess that will teach me to take such a long break....
  • Chin up! You're back, and that's what's important. We get lots and lots of new people in the new year! Please join us as we start, restart, or continue our weight loss paths!! And don't fret, there are still lots of "old friends" and soon you'll come to love the new ones, too! After all, you were new once too!
  • Well I would just like to say WELCOME to everyone that has joined since thanksgiving.
  • I've been coming around here every few months for at least two years. It is weird how people come and go. I think I'm here to stay this time, how about you?
  • Welcome back! I am here, classes started up again though, so it's hard to post as much, lol.
  • I'm still here!

I love love love all of the newbies, but I do really miss some of our friends.
  • Me too!

• I was so guilty about "coming back" that I changed my user name--- a TRULY fresh start. :-)
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back!
  • It's good ot have you back. You're right - don't stay away so long.
  • I know what you mean. I have been a member for a long time now, and I'm constantly on the lookout for old faces. It's great getting to know all these new people, though!
  • Well, that's because many people decide to start a new style of life in january... I supose the forum's inscriptions escalate each january...
  • They sure do! By a lot It's already quieting down a bit now, though...
  • Quote: I was so guilty about "coming back" that I changed my user name--- a TRULY fresh start. :-)
    lol!!!
    i totally lol-ed when i read that!