3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   I just got the ear staple for weightloss yesturday..and......... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/131139-i-just-got-ear-staple-weightloss-yesturday.html)

keciac22 01-13-2008 02:55 AM

I just got the ear staple for weightloss yesturday..and.........

Hey everyone I am new to this web site I have struggled with weightloss ALL my life. I had an oppurtunity to try yet again something new. My friend sarah lost 90 lbs on it. in six months. In 1 day already I am noticing a diffrence in my cravings and just not wanting to eat as much as i normally do. Which IS ALOT!! I have really lost control of my self, when It came to eating the past 3 yrs of my life especially. Its gotten bad ... I am 294lbs 5ft 8 and 22 yrs old with a 2 yr old daughter. I really want and NEED to loose this weight. I am hoping the staple will work for me as it did my friend sarah. The docter who did it has been doing accupuncture and chiropractic for 32 yrs now, my mom came with me and was very impressed by him as i. Anyways Anyone had this and had success?? I have ready waaay too many NON susccessful stories!!!!!
I am already I think seeing a diffrence in my eating habits i just dont want it most of the time ......ne1 who has this or has had it please answer my post!! thanks!:^:

kimmieone 01-13-2008 10:49 AM

I must say I've never heard of the "ear staple" guess I need to google that one. Anyway, welcome to the board and I hope you reach your goals. :)

Vicki Lynn 01-13-2008 10:54 AM

:dizzy:I tried this years ago and the first day I felt a little better about cravings etc but then I was my old self very quickly. Also, my ear started hurting after just a few days and I had it taken out.

GirlyGirlSebas 01-13-2008 11:36 AM

:welcome2: Keciac!

I've never tried the ear stapling (imagine that! a diet method I've not tried!!:D) It is amazing that your friend has lost 90 pounds in 6 months. Congratulations to her! I hope the stapling does help with your cravings. What other changes did your friend make? At this stage, it is important to formulate an eating plan and exercising plan that will sustain you through losing your weight and maintaining your loss. Also, having a support system is invaluable and 3FC is the best (just my opinion!) Please post often so we can get to know you and provide the support and encouragement you might need.

heweysgirlalways 01-13-2008 10:09 PM

I have never heard of this. But I wish you the best of luck! Be sure to post and let us know how things are going.

Good Luck!

Izzy906 01-14-2008 07:37 AM

WOW. I haven't heard of this and I thought I had tried all diets. Keep us posted. I love hearing other peoples successes. Remember that so much of these "diets" work with help of a healthy attitude. Keep positive and motivated. You can do it.