recomendations for a new scale

• I need a new scale. The one I have I paid $10 for at Walmart. It's a dial reader and the print is so small, I cant read it. You should see me trying to bend over to see it without changing the reading! LOL!!!

So, any suggestions for an affordable digital scale that I can read without breaking my neck???
  • well I have a healthometer digital scale, it cost me about ten bucks or so, maybe 15, and I have had it for a couple years now. Nice BIG numbers Well, that's not a good thing now but later I'll be happy to see those numbers.

This is the one I have:

http://www.healthometer.com/productd...d=3992&cid=272
  • I have a Taylor from WalMart, and it is good. I've had it for almost three years and it's still going. Kinda expensive...I paid $58.00-ish. It measures body fat and water percentages and can be programmed for four (I think) people.

Hope that helps a little
    Linda
  • I have a Healthometer from Walmart. It cost me like $15-$20, it's digital, and keeps track for two people. Simple and nice.
  • I also have a Taylor. I got it from Target. This is the one I bought for about $25. I've heard horror stories about digital scales being terribly inaccurate, but I've never had a problem with this one. I can get off an on it several times and I get the exact same number - no fluctuations. I've been using it for a little over a year and it is going strong with no problems at all. I store it under my sink, so it doesn't mind being picked up and moved around each day.
  • I've had a dial scale, a health o meter, and now I have a Taylor scale. I've liked it the best. Very accurate. I got at Target on sale for $20.00.

This is the one I have:
    http://www.target.com/Taylor-Lithium...e=1&rh=&page=1
  • I got a Thinner digital scale from Bed, Bath & Beyond for $30-35. It weighs in half pound increments, which is precise enough for me without driving me crazy. The numbers are big and easy to read, and they'll stay for just a second if you step off the scale to look at them.

The scale is very consistent. There's no point in weighing myself a couple times in a row on it, because it'll give me the same number each time.

Rainy