Old 01-10-2008, 08:34 PM   #16  
Its all about choices

S/C/G: 271/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

I am right there with ya too. Nov/Dec were extremely difficult for me this year. I allowed myself to enjoy the parties and goodies of the season, and slipped into some old habits. I was beating myself up pretty badly for gaining 10 pounds in 2 months. Until my coworker told me he had done the same thing. For some reason, knowing I wasn't the only one that gained back some of the weight that they had lost during the year, helped.
I am back on track now, with some new and exciting goals. You are back on track now too...right?! We learn from our mistakes, something the hard way. I think an important thing to remember is this: You saw what was happening and stopped the actions. And you didn't quit. You are still moving forward and will make more progress this year. That is progress!

2008 is going to be GREAT!!!
NickiB68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:54 PM   #17  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 300/235/190

Height: 5'7

Well I'm sorry I'm not the only one.

Last year I managed to get down to 241 ....and now I'm 280 (again!).

I feel like a failure. I can't get a hold on the emotional eating...
TempleBody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:27 PM   #18  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Don't give up... Restart your program! Good for you for trying again! Start from this day forward, there is no way you can un-eat those foods.

And this is just my tiny little opinion... Don't let other people's slip-ups make you feel better about your own! It's not about everyone being together in a cozy little group of overweight/obese! That road leads the wrong way...

Jay

Last edited by JayEll; 01-10-2008 at 10:27 PM.
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:34 PM   #19  
Face down in Cabo!

S/C/G: WOE - Atkins

Height: 5'10

You stopped the binge, you can reverse it! I know how you feel, I lost 100 and put back 50. Maybe you just needed to regroup. Don't worry, today is a new day!!!!
CT Cabo Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 11:01 PM   #20  
On my way...

S/C/G: 255/240/150

Well. I am glad to report that TOM is finally gone after overstaying its welcome of a month. I am down to 240. SO I didnt gain 12 pounds. BUT I did gain 7. Which sucks but it isnt as bad as I thought. I missed this place so much. I cant beleive that I left. But Im back and I am ready to move on. Thanks for your support. I knew I could count on everyone to bring my spirits back up..... KISSES
dek6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 01:10 AM   #21  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

christmas session is cruel i didnt loose anyweight for as couple of weeks over christmas and i got very upset im losing it again now but christmas sucked lol as much as i enjoyed it anyway
amouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 07:22 AM   #22  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Dek6, I am so glad your gain wasn't as bad as you thought. We missed you, too, and I'm very glad you've come back to us! You can do this!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote