The case of the missing body parts.

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Or rather, in our case, "reappearing" body parts!

As I sit here eating my Apple and Cinnamon oatmeal with skim milk [yum], I'm thinking about the fact that I'm starting to see my collarbones and waist again. Don't get me wrong, I was always a curvy woman, even at my highest weight I had distinct curves.....but the fact is, I can see the very beginnings of my hourglass figure again

And so, ladies [and gentlemen, if there are any], here's the question:

What body part/s are you looking forward to reappearing?
  • awwwwww! I remember when a regular towel went around me for the first time, I walked around for at least a hour in it....always had to have those big sheet towels
  • I would like to see my cheekbones.

My ultimate dream is to see my abdomen reappear as a normal person's abdomen, but I don't think that's going to happen without surgical intervention.

It's been nice seeing my collar and upper chest area start to become more defined.
  • YAY!!!! Those are great!

Sandy, I never thought about the towel thing...but that WILL be fantastic. Your mentioning it reminded me of many uncomfortable moments in towels around other people (pools, family etc...)
  • My belly button. I'm obsessed with it. That will be the moment, I think, that I will say with a sigh or relief: "I MADE IT!" Other than that, I would like to see my lower back and *** become to separate entities instead of something i call my 'backbutt.'
  • Quote: \Other than that, I would like to see my lower back and *** become to separate entities instead of something i call my 'backbutt.'
    Lmao......backbutt.....that's a great way to describe it!
  • Hip bones, not sticking out in the gross too thin way but just so I can see the outline of them.
  • I got re-acquainted with my waist some time ago. My collarbones I can just about see. I can't see it yet but I know I have a ribcage. However, my hipbones are long lost and don't know if I'll ever see them again as I have some very stubborn 'love handles'.

Kitty
  • I can do the towel thing now! I guess collarbones and hipbones are my most anxiously awaited pointy bits.
  • My seriously most awaited part of me is... cheek bones. What I do now is I use bronzer to make it look at least like I have them - I can't wait to be able to go without bronzer and be able to see them.

Also - I second collar bones... and belly button!!
    But one thing I can't wait to actually do, and as wierd and random as it may sound - I can't wait to be able to clip my baby toe nail without having to hold my breath - that would really be great.
  • I was super excited when I got my ankle bones & knee bones back. They had lost all definition & now they poke out again - woohoo!

I cannot wait to have hip bones again. I would also like to have that nice line down the middle of my back.
  • I can't wait for my love handles to disappear....
  • Hips

My tummy looks like a deflating balloon after being blown up for so long... kind of icky, but nice as well LOL.
  • I'd like to see the muscles in my lower stomach again. There is this nasty layer of fat in front of them, and I haven't seen them in quite some time!
  • I want to see my toes without bending over