Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2002, 01:47 PM   #16  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

Jen, I'm SOOOOO glad for you... now you can breathe easy :-) The treadmill is great...especially since we're having the coldest winter since I've been here...no way I could go out and walk. I have to guesstimate the cals, the weight doesn't go up high enough for me...
Old 02-17-2002, 12:14 PM   #17  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Hi all. How is the weekend going? Has been not great here. The inlaws dropped in yesterday so that was a wasted day and today hasn't been much better. the DH has a headache and I expected him to be in bed all day moaning and groaning but he got himself over to a friend's to watch the NASCAR race. Thank goodness, now I can get some stuff done.

PNG - it is pretty cold here too. There have been alot of days where I couldn't take the baby out for a walk so we've been going to the mall to get some exercise.

Take care all.
Old 02-18-2002, 07:45 AM   #18  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

I am still here hanging in DH finally has gone back to work 3 weeks home UGH!!!! not the kids are off this week so it will be a while before i am back with reguar computer time. Oh well. I will have to cath up on all the stuff going on.

Hope this finds us all well and OP
Old 02-18-2002, 07:47 AM   #19  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

I am still here hanging in DH finally has gone back to work 3 weeks home UGH!!!! not the kids are off this week so it will be a while before i am back with reguar computer time. Oh well. I will have to cath up on all the stuff going on. Jen i can feel for you on thour relief. My yougest is 18 months apart and boy I did not know i was pregnant (well refused to believe i was) till i was 18 weeks along!

Hope this finds us all well and OP
Old 02-19-2002, 01:39 PM   #20  
DNR
Determined Woman

Default I'm BACK

Hi everyone, remember me? Old DNR coming back after months of absense. Looks as though some of the same people are here - glad to see it.

I got overwhelmed with trying to keep up with going to school full-time, working full-time and trying to do Weight Watchers. With my work and school schedule there was no time for me to go to meetings. They had a lot of different times, but I had to work late to make up hours I was at work and some of my classes were on Sat. mornings. Then, even though WW is easier than it has ever been, that counting points and keeping track, etc. was not working for me. So, I just said to heck with it for a while and starting gaining the weight back - you all know that story (but I didn't gain it all back, so that's good). So, I am now doing Slim Fast and am doing great with it so far. It's easy to plan my breakfast and lunch since there's nothing to plan :-) and then when I get home at whatever time I get there after working late, I just eat a sensible dinner. I have been making a lot of low fat recipes, etc. and there are a lot of good ones out there. I have several cookbooks that have good things in them and it's working well. So, the weight is coming back off now.

I'm still going to school full-time and working full-time and have a lot of homework, but I like being busy and am making the Dean's List every semester so far. So, I'm very happy with all of that. Now, to just get this weight back off, I'll be ecstatic!

I'll check back in later.

DNR
Old 02-21-2002, 09:56 AM   #21  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Default Hi All!

It's been a little while since I've posted, just thought I would check in. I have lost a little of the Christmas gain (12lbs.) Still have 6 lbs to go, but I am getting there.

Things at home have been pretty good, we've been sick (cold, flu) for the last 3 weeks. Finally feeling a little better.

I have been kinda wishy washy with my program, on in the morning, off by mid-afternoon. I just got a book I ordered called Chasing Freedom, it's all about the mental aspects of losing weight. I'll let you know how it is.

Glad to see some of the old faces still here. Missed you guys!
Old 02-25-2002, 11:26 AM   #22  

65 Days to Go!

Yup! 65 days till Labor Day! OMG!

I am doing pretty good. Well, okay am lying. lol No, am doing okay. I finally found an apartment, thought it was a dream come true. Moved in last weekend, only to move back out this past weekend. I was there for a total of 6 days. The landlord was a nut. Complete nut, I won't even begin to explain. lol But am back to staying with my Mother. It's going okay so far. I had to put all of my stuff in a storage unit. Alot of stuff I have, I just hope I get to use it all again one day. Still looking for an apartment, but I think am gonna put it on hold for a bit. I need to relax. I need to concentrate on me. I am going to Cali in a few weeks. So, I think after my trip, I will then look for a place.

But besides that..am doing pretty good. Alot better than a few months ago.

Hope everyone is smiling..

DNR..*HUGS* Missed you girl! So happy to hear your doing well, busy, but doing well. Welcome back!
Old 02-26-2002, 07:20 AM   #23  
Jen

65 days til labour day? isn't labour day in September?
Old 02-26-2002, 10:14 AM   #24  

Ooops. What was I thinking?!?!?!?

90 days till Memorial Day!!!! LMAO..I read my calender wrong!!! Hahahahaha

Thank Goodness!
Old 02-27-2002, 07:07 AM   #25  
Jen

Morning all. Just savouring some time by myself until the baby wakes up.

Not much new going on with me. I finally feel like I am on track with my diet and exercise, drinking lots of water still eludes me though.

what's everyone up to? We must have a ton of lurkers lately, hey jump in here and post something so we know you're still alive.

Had my exam at the dr, everything looks okay, last month was just a blip. As long as I am not pg!!

Take care all, have a great day.
Old 02-27-2002, 08:59 AM   #26  

Where is everyone?!?!?

Guess I gotta get the hounds out so they can go hunt everyone down.

Hope everyone's absence means they are doing very well and too busy drinking their water and exercising..lol

I am doing pretty good. Back on track and feeling it. Caught a nasty cold or something. But am not letting it get me down. Drinking my water, eating right and exercising. I won't get to my Cali goal on time before I leave, but I am hoping for a loss before then Ihave exactly 2 weeks before hope on that plane! Wooohoo!
Old 02-27-2002, 09:08 AM   #27  
Losin It For GOOD!

All right so how do you get those cool "nicks" under your name... ex: Jennifer has "Diva Chick"... I want one!!!

I'm SO happy today... I lost another 3 lbs!! the weight seems to just be falling off.. but that's great motivation as I get myself started on this journey.

Hope you all have a GREAT Day!
Old 02-27-2002, 09:50 AM   #28  
Chocoholic

Wink I'm here!

Hi girls I know how it feels when no one is online esp. when u need some support or feedbck. So I'm here. Glad to here you all are doing so well. Keep up the good work. I'm at work and have to be brief. I try and try to keep within my calorie range but keep falling off. Weight is an issue with my whole family. My sis weighs 300+ lb. I'm still 219 - 220 and can't break through to lower. Going to pray that aerobics on Fridays will help. Only free time I have. Daught takes Guitar and Voice on Tues and Thur. Garbage night is on Wed. So I am going to aeorbics to start out on Fri. Maybe I will break through to a lower weight. By the way (weigh) water helps in metabolizing the fat so try to drink it. I do. That's a I still can not break through. Has to be the sedentary job. Well have to go see ya.
Closed Thread