Weekly Weigh-In: January 7-13

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've lost .8 of a pound this week.
  • Way to Go, Rhonda! Starting us off on the right foot

My first week was a huge success! Down 7.2 - woohoo!! And even though I know its 90% water weight - who cares!!! LOL
  • Way to go ya'll!!

My first weigh in comes to 11 pounds!
  • Lost 2 pounds Yea!!!
  • I am down 1 lb. this week. Wish I had some water weight to dump Good job everyone...11 and 7 lbs. is amazing
  • Hi,

I'm down four pounds. I couldn't exercise all week because of a bad cold. I hope I can get back to it soon.

Great job, everyone!

Sherry

sw-240.5
    cw-236.5
    goal-165?
  • Zip. Zero. Not even an oz! I know that I have slowed down cuz I am getting really close to goal. But it is still frustrating to work harder than I did when I started, but it still is not showing a result this week! O well... on to next week! Good luck everyone! Jelly
  • Down .8 lbs since friday. I'm happy with that because last week I lost the few pounds I gained over the holidays so now I'm back to "real" weight loss.
    Great job everyone!!!
  • Down 2.8 pounds this week. The scale flashed in the 179's for a second but wouldn't stick there. Maybe tomorrow.

Good weeks everybody. I'd sure like to have one of those great "first week losses" again. Those were fun.
  • I am down 6 pounds this week, not exactly my first week... I haven't started cutting back my calories yet, wednesday I think. I am happy with this though, it's a nice "pre-start"!!

Congrats everyone on your losses!

-Aimee
  • 1 pound this week but my TOM so I'm not sure. Sigh. It always stops me in my tracks!!!
  • Aimeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

You look sooo beautiful in your avatar pic! I'm Very happy to see you, can you tell?

So are we starting at the same time again?

Linda
  • Linda - yay! It's so nice that you remember me!! Feels nice, thank you I am starting very slowly this time - no "dieting" just changing things. I am going to school (for work) for 2 days, and its hotel eating so thats why I'm not starting until Wednesday. Forget starting, how about ENDING this?!? Glad to see you still around!

-Aimee
  • Why would I not remember you, silly???? I think about you lots, and you're less than 50-60 km's away

And **** yeah.....I love, love the idea of finishing this...rather than starting it all over plus some (for me at least)

Linda
  • Great losses everyone! Way to go!

also wanted to chime in with another HI AIMEE!! nice to see you again!