3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Starting over..... AGAIN!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/129967-starting-over-again.html)

gr8smyl99 01-02-2008 07:21 AM

Starting over..... AGAIN!!

Well - I'm back - again! Starting over - again! I always say that this will be the last time.... but it hasn't worked that way yet.....

I guess all I can do is keep trying - and take 1 day at a time. Wish me luck!

better health3 01-02-2008 07:49 AM

Welcome! You have come to the right place. This time the difference is in you. Work harder than you ever have and be consistent with exercise and portion control--you'll get to your goal. It is doable as long as we throw our excuses out. Good luck!

HadEnough 01-02-2008 08:06 AM

Welcome, and you can do this. Just start by making small changes, big changes are overwhelming! And you are indeed at the right place, ask lots of questions, ask for a lot of suppport. We have all been where you are. I am just starting over too, after losing almost 80 pounds, I put 50 back on, all by being lazy, complacent and not paying attention. Hop on board, girlie! Let's get going!

GirlyGirlSebas 01-02-2008 09:41 AM

Welcome back, Beth! I'm so glad to "see" you around here again. Yes, this journey is best taken as 'one-day-at-a-time.' You can do this! Don't ever give up on yourself.

redjb7 01-02-2008 10:20 AM

Welcome - I am starting back too after gaining back ALL of the weight I lost. It is a never-ending struggle, but I have seen people on these boards who have beaten it and they give me hope!!

gr8smyl99 01-02-2008 03:05 PM

Thank you all for your support!!

amandaxx 01-03-2008 12:33 AM

You have an excellent mind set! Just take it one day at a time, and if you mess up, remember that everyday is a fresh start.

Just be positive and look on the bright side of things!

Good luck in your weight loss journey!

valpal23 01-03-2008 12:40 AM

welcome back Beth - it was so smart of you to come back to 3fc... stick around and the place will help keep you accountable this time :) You can do this! (if I can, anybody can - seriously)

sockmonkey70 01-03-2008 12:40 AM

Welcome back! It's so good to see that you aren't giving up. You're a step ahead of the game already :)

Big :hug: and best of luck!!!

rockinrobin 01-03-2008 07:14 AM

Hi Beth. So glad to see you again.

I've had so many last times I can't even begin to count them. Thankfully all you need though is the ONE very last time. And there's absolutely no reason in the world why THIS time really CAN be the last time. No reason at all.

tingirl 01-03-2008 07:57 AM

Welcome Beth! There is no shame in starting over. The key is that you are starting that means you want better for yourself. You can do this. I agree with taking one day at a time. If you slip up - forgive yourself and continue to move on. Always remember we are here for you!

vealcalf2000 01-03-2008 08:04 AM

Hi Beth! Mind if I join u? As you can see by my Holiday Weight Gain Tracker, I put on 13 lbs in like 2 months! "Sigh" I worked so hard to lose that weight but I let the holidays get to me. Well, they're now behind us and I'm looking to 2008 and the future. Let's get going girl, the future is ahead.

2008 is going to be the best year ever!