Checking...finally

• My last post I mentioned I wasn't eating much and a bunch of things were going nuts here at the house and then I went silent. Thought I had better check in for the new year.

Luke (my husband) has been home for 12 days. he heads back to the base tomorrow. He looks so BUFF! We have decided to train for a marathon come his time for re-enlistment in four years. I am picking the same exercises he does for the Army. I can already see that it is going to make a major difference.

We have continued to lower the fat and sugar intake, and now we are after processed foods as well. I have gotten back to eating properly and I am even taking some supliments. Oh, and we are going from eating meat twice a day, to 3 times a week.

I have figured out a good, healthy, compromise to my hating to eat breakfast. I drink a healthy fruit smoothie. I am intaking about 350 calories and it is HUGE.

I presume that in a week or two my banner is going to start going down.

I hope that all of you had a great Holiday season, how ever you chose to celebrate or not.

Heres to ONEDERLAND
  • That's wonderful to have the support of your hubby...no better partner in the world for something like this! Together you will succeed
  • Kati, it is so good to hear from you and to hear that you're doing so well!