Old 01-17-2008, 07:14 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Just a couple months ago I had three large, horrible fat rolls on my stomach. One at the bottom on that hung down, one big fat middle lump, and then a smaller but still disgustingly big roll right under my chest.

Well, last night in the tub I realized the top one is almost all the way GONE! Seriously, i can barely grab it anymore the middle one is gone a lot as well, and the bottom one isn't hanging as much and feels different. I have been feeling a lot thinner through the middle, but did not realize that top roll is almost all the way gone.

I stood in the mirror for awhile and realized I look a lot different as well without that top fat I always thought my bottom stomach hanging was loose skin and might never go away, but now I have hope because it is a lot smaller and isn't hanging as much, it just feels different when I squish it Okay enough standing in the mirror playing with myself...back to exercising the rest of it off.
Purplefirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 11:25 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 283/253/190

Height: 5'9"

I worked out at my new gym last night. It was terrific. I squatted - felt so good!! And today I can feel all those leg muscles I knew were there!
Lifeguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 11:26 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 376/319/170

Height: 5'2

Exercise (WATP 1 mile) 5 days in a row! yay!
heather_dw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 01:16 AM   #109  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

I am so proud of everyone. You are all doing so great and it is not about numbers. It is about how you feel about yourself and the things you notice happening. I can fit into a small pair of sweat pants now. I do understand lol they stretch but there was a time that larges were getting to tight.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 01-19-2008 at 01:17 AM.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 04:48 AM   #110  
Choosing with every bite.

S/C/G: 212.5/182/155

Height: 5' 7"

I've been able to wear several pairs of the next size down pants in the past two weeks.

My belt buckled in the next smaller hole last week. Yesterday it buckled in the next one yet while I was wearing the same pair of pants! I don't think this belt has ever been buckled in this hole before. It's happening.
WebRover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 05:21 AM   #111  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

i swam for 5 hours today and had a load of fun with the kids, i did 100 laps that i actaully counted and goosed around the rest of the time... and i didnt even get sunburnt.. i did not sit still once whilst swimming.. lol swimming with a 3 and 7 year old with floaties doesnt not allow mum to sit still and i was also a water horsey to them lol.. many laps dragging them back and forth.. lol... Cameron called it an emu ride.. lol IM POOOPED lol
amouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 10:22 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 288/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Today I'm wearing the too-tight jeans, but they're not too tight! YAY!
LisaF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 10:56 PM   #113  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

We just got back form our weekend date. We saw Cloverfield...it was disturbing, but pretty good if you like weird movies like me. It reminded me of most of my dreams. I am constantly having these nightmares where I'm running, hiding and terrified of something. Catastrophic, AWFUL dreams, have I.
Anyway....that's not the NSV...

We went to dinner at Romeo's. I was going to order just a Greek salad, no dressing, and a chicken souvlaki skewer. Well it turned out that they were going to charge me $7.95 for the salad (regular size, not large) and another $6.95 JUST for the skewer of chicken!

SO, it was cheaper to order the FULL Greek souvlaki meal. This meal includes Greek potatoes, pita and tzatziki, Greek rice, Greek salad, and the souvlaki skewer. This is my FAVOURITE, and it is HUGE.
I ordered it, with no dressing on the salad.....and.....drumroll please......
ONLY ATE THE SALAD, CHICKEN, AND ONE BITE OF THE POTATO!!!

This is a really big deal for me, because I can easily polish off that whole dinner with a smile. But I didn't, and I didn't die....I am so very proud of myself!

OK, done

Great job everybody...we ARE DOING IT!!!

Linda
famograham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 11:19 AM   #114  

S/C/G: 283/253/190

Height: 5'9"

I'm back in the gym rhythm. I was so scared I'd lost it totally but it turns out it really was just the gym I was going to. I was disliking going so much that it had totally demotivated me. The new gym is gorgeous & I LOVE being there.
Lifeguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 08:06 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 376/319/170

Height: 5'2

7 days of WATP one mile in a row! First time ever! Also, while cooking dinner tonight, I was exercising. I was working the legs, arms and abs. By the time I sat down to eat, my abs felt like they had gone though a workout. I thought to myself "wow, I'm really doing it!'
heather_dw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 08:28 PM   #116  
All things are possible!!

I worked out today, even though I was not looking forward to it and was grumpy the whole time.
Havingfaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 10:47 PM   #117  
since 10/23/07

S/C/G: 286/ticker/136

I had bought the largest shape up Champion bra they make - bought it 3 years ago and it didn't fit. Threw it in the back of the closet. Found it while cleaning the other day and guess what???!!! It FIT!!!
jay41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 10:59 PM   #118  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

jay
Feels so good when we can wear something we couldn't wear before congrats.

Having
I bet you feel great that you worked out and I bet you are proud of yourself that you did something good for yourself that you didn't feel like doing. Nice going.

Heather
Thats the way to do it. Sit and tighten those abs while watching tv. Do push ups against the washer or dryer while you are waiting for them to get finished. You find all kinds of ways to slip in just a bit of exercise. It really does add up. Don't you just love Leslie. I always say a day without Leslie is a day without sunshine

Life
I am so HAPPY to hear that. I was a bit worried you would give up and stop going since you really didn't like that other gym. So glad you like this one.

famo
That is terrific. SEE you do have willpower and you can make good choices. I would have eaten it all lol

Lisa
I am smiling for you

Amouse
Sounds like you had great fun.

Web
You keep with it. YES it is happening. We didn't gain the weight over night and we aren't going to lose it overnight BUT we can see difference little by little that let us know we are really doing it.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 07:15 AM   #119  
beth

S/C/G: 344.8/see ticker/299

I had a successful food weekend. I didn't overeat, and I feel good this morning that I don't have to "re-start my diet" like i always used to do on monday mornings after a binge weekend.

Although I had a horrible dream last night where I ate like 4 pieces of pizza - and then felt terribly guilty.... but dreams don't count, right?!?!?
gr8smyl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 03:20 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 260.7/153/130

Height: Almost 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8smyl99 View Post
Although I had a horrible dream last night where I ate like 4 pieces of pizza - and then felt terribly guilty.... but dreams don't count, right?!?!?
Absoloutley not! Day/Night dreaming is what keeps me going! Anyway, dreaming of certain foods is almost always better than the real thing - never as good as you think it tastes etc so I'd rather imagine how good it is!
denialisnthappiness is offline   Reply With Quote