3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   HAPPY BIRTHDAY famograham!!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/129662-happy-birthday-famograham.html)

Sandi 12-30-2007 08:47 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY famograham!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:celebrate::bday2you::celebrate::bday2you: :celebrate:

I hope all your wishes and dreams come true!!

rockinrobin 12-30-2007 10:40 AM

Hey there birthday girl. We've haven't heard from you in a while. I hope all is well. :hug:

I hope today is a spectacular day for you and the year ahead your very best one yet.

:bday2you::woo::hb::woo::bday2you:

GirlyGirlSebas 12-30-2007 12:22 PM

Happy Birthday, Linda! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Purplefirefly 12-30-2007 12:55 PM

:celebrate: Happy Birthday! Do something special but food free for yourself today, you deserve it.

SuchAPrettyFace 12-30-2007 02:52 PM

:cheers: My Linda! Happy happy Birthday!!! I hope today brings you lots & lots of happiness, not only for today, but for the rest of the year as well. :cheers:

Sheila53 12-30-2007 02:59 PM

Linda!! :celebrate: Hope you're having a fabulous day!

Jen415 12-30-2007 09:04 PM

Happy Birthday Linda!!

Much love to you!

gina1221 12-31-2007 12:08 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

:celebrate:

famograham 12-31-2007 04:07 PM

AWWWWW!!!! You women are just so amazingly wonderful, and I love you so much.
As usual, I've been here, but not posting too much.
My birthday was wonderful :) On Saturday I was given a surprise party which included two of my brothers, my sister, Mom and their families. That's not a common occurrence, so when we can get most of us siblings together, it's GREAT fun! On Friday, I went shopping for about 8 hours (alone, WOW!) and bought Rudes and I a brand new set of beautiful bedding :cp:.
Then yesterday on my real B-day, we took the kids to see The Waterhorse (fantastic movie!) then dropped them off at Mom's and went back to town to watch Sweeny Todd (yes, you all know I'm a weirdo!) it was excellent of course and then out to dinner. I had a fantastic chicken souvlaki with all the Greek trimmings..and finally home to a nice quiet evening alone.

It was a great holiday season and birthday...and now...it's time to approach my 30's with a new zest for life and health...and find me a job...LOL!
Big changes to come. And yes..I've got a resolution or two..focus on health, find a job, and try to prepare to sell this house and take a step up (housewise) in the near future!

Thank you so much for being here for me through thick and thin...pun fully intended :lol:
xoxoxoxo
Linda

kimmieone 01-01-2008 08:46 AM

Happy birthday! :)

BethC 01-01-2008 09:26 AM

:wave: Happy Belated Birthday!