Weekly Weigh In: December 17th to December 23rd

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hope I start this correctly...if I don't report now I might not make it back today!

I am down 4 lbs. this week 6 away from losing 10% of my starting weight!
  • I weigh about 172 pounds this week, down about 2 pounds from last week. It's looking more and more doable to get down to 160 by May!
  • Purple and Impala........you folks rock!!

Way to go. Keep up the good work.
  • I'm down 3.2 pounds! First loss in 7 weeks!
  • Well, after the whiny post I posted the other day, I am down to 200 lbs as of this morning. The scale was actually wavering around 199, but I'll be fair and count it as 200.

The scale moved! Yay!
  • 223 - Met my Christmas Goal YAY
  • weighed in this am at 253, which is down 2 lbs from the last couple weeks. I must admit I am shocked by this bc I haven't been working out or eating the best, but I have not been over eating, when I feel full I have stopped. I got to get back to working out though.
  • Down 2 pounds this week with TOM arriving today, so I'll take it.

Congratulations to everybody. Looks like a lot of good weeks out there.
  • Down 1 pound this week. I'm actually surprised that the scale showed a loss at all since I started weight training Saturday and every muscle in my body is SORE. And when I'm sore I retain big time. I'm honestly hoping that the scale will drop a couple more pounds once my muscles heal. If not, oh well!!
  • Down 1 lb. I will so take it! It took me 2 weeks to get it! I have lost 90 lbs!! I have been waiting to say that for 2 weeks!! Jelly
  • I am down one more pound this week...which makes 50 pounds from my highest weight.
  • I'm up half a pound this week, but considering the way I've been eating since Saturday, I'm so very thankful! Time to start out fresh, it's a new day and a new week.. I can do this!
  • The scale hasn't budged for me since I hit onederland about 10 days ago. That's okay, even though I've been mostly on-plan, I expected December to be a tough month, and maintenance until January is fine (repeat to myself throughout the day). But I just wanted to chime in here and say, all you chicks that are showing these amazing losses are inspirational! Good job, girls!
  • Official Friday Weightin - 223 lbs... still - NOT Complaining... I've been eating too much junk lately and haven't gained (still lost a couple lbs over the past couple of weeks)
  • I'm down a pound to 177. Yay me! LOL