Showin some love....

• Can I just say that I love this forum. I have posted in some other forums, but they are dead. This one is so alive and there is so much support here.
    I just wanted to thank everyone for all of their support and encouragement throught the good time and bad (and we all know that there has been alot of rough nights for me).... I am really excited about my future and I know with the help and support from all of you that I can get to my goal. And FINALLY live my life......
  • Well....

DITTO!

I love this place!

• I agree 100% - this is an awesome forum! Everyone is so supportive and helpful. I've been pretty busy lately and haven't been posting much, but I love reading everyone elses post. This is a great group of people!
  • I agree!!!!
    People are great here, that is why no matter how many times I feel like quiting, I don't because you all are great!!

cheryl
  • Yes, there's always a response here that hits home or a comment that lifts the spirits. We should all pat each other on the backs
  • ^.^ 3 cheers for everyone in the forum!
  • I love this forum also !!!
  • I can't imagine life without this forum. It's how I start my day, every day. I feel blessed to have found it.
  • I'm right there with you. No matter how many times I have fallen on my face, you guys are there to pick me up and dust me off.