SO not fair! hahah

• ugh My skinny little friend asked me when I was out to pick up SIX BAGS of (my personal favourite!!!) Miss Vicki's Vintage Cheddar & Red Onion Chips since they were on sale half price and she'd pick them up next week when i see her LOL

OK someone's testing me aren't they!!!? heheheheeheh
  • 1) Tell her you went to the store and they were out
    2) Tell her that you can't have chips in the house right now
    3) Tell yourself that she asked for 6 bags so buy 6 bags and know she'll be expecting 6
    4) Tell her that you'd rather pay the difference of the sale price and the price it'll cost her when she comes next week since your health is worth that
  • Wow, testing indeed! I'm with you, Miss Vicki's are totally my weak point. (my personal favorite is the sea salt and vinegar). But if you have to do it, I'm sure you can do it! And think how great you'll feel "passing it." Besides, couldn't you store them in the garage or someplace? Or even tie the shopping bag so you can't get into it without cutting a knot?
  • My fav is the sweet pepper and sour cream.. and there's no way I could handle having bags of chips in the house!!
  • oh i bought them alright LOL

DH raised an eyebrow LOL and I told him "they're for lisa, they're not for us - no touchy!" hehehe I have them front and center so i can see them and choose NOT to have them a bunch of times for the next few days! pfffft a dumb bag of chips won't get me!

now watch, tuesday night DH will find me with 6 open bags, a "grease overdose" and crumbs hahaha i'm SO kidding!!
  • Way to make up your mind! No touchy!
  • Major willpower, Tracey... I'm impressed!
  • Cheddar and red onion? Must be an ontario thing, we don't have that flavor here in Alberta... I guess I can call it a blessing LOL

I'm a sucker for Lays Salt and Vinegar.

Great job for keeping them safe, sound, and unopened
  • You rock, Trazey That would be so hard for me, I LOVE that you didn't hide it away so you could face them and defeat that desire to devour them. You give me hope, because right now it is so hard not to eat the Dorittos that are meant for my daughter's lunch
  • OMG! You are so much stronger than I!

I have been craving Regular Ruffles with Western Creamery's Green Onion Cream Cheese for a month... *shudder*

The thing that is keeping me away from them:

I'd have to drive into Toronto for the Green Onion cream cheese.

Way to go on the will power hun!