Old 10-17-2007, 09:24 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 240/193/135

Height: 5'4"

Smile I usually turn my meals around too

I work graveyard so maybe that's why.
I usually start with my snack, which I have at my desk because I don't have time to eat before I leave for work at night. Getting up earlier isn't an option because after working all night I babysit my granddaughter all day.
Breakfast is at lunchtime for me (4am) and is usually my biggest meal of the day.
When I get home I have lunch, which is usually oatmeal, cream of wheat or an egg beaters omelette.
Later in the afternoon I have my dinner which is usually something light like a salad.
So mine goes like this: Snack, Dinner, Breakfast then Lunch.
It works for me.
Time for a change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 09:30 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 34% b.f./31.1%/25%

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalsfan1 View Post
I'll see your chicken for breakfast and up you a broiled fish fillet! I know it sounds awful but there are mornings when it's just what I want! I broil a piece of fish and eat it wrapped in a tortilla...sometimes I'll even throw an egg with it!

Up up up with healthy dinner foods for breakfast!!!! Down down down with sugar laden cereal that my kids love!

Good for you Tricia if you can down fish in the morning. I can't. Not even tuna.
sharonrr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 09:47 PM   #18  
FatCat

S/C/G: 270/244/135

Height: 5'2

I normally do a lot more veggies at lunch but all my spinach was slimy this morning and I was running late and had little else to choose from. I was at work all day (I work 10 hour shifts) so I had few choices except what I brought with me (I refuse to allow myself a vending machine snack) so I really had to push through the day. When I got home tonight I ate a bowl full of broccoli and cauliflower with a splash of Italian dressing and a mozzerella cheese stick. That didn't do it either. I am STILL feeling un-satiated. I guess I am going to bed. Here's to a better tomorrow! Thanks for all the help!

P.S. I always eat cheese and some kind of lean meat for breakfast. Usually chicken or turkey. Cereal and toast just don't stick with me long enough and I am not a big fruit eater at any time of day. Any other day, I am perfectly content until lunchtime. This was just a funny one.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:20 PM   #19  

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaella View Post
It happens to me too.. but a lot of times itīs just wanting to eat, and not hunger.
Anyway, celery sticks are great! They are crunchy and with some lemon yumii very low cal so you can eat a lot, and I mean A LOT! and it keeps you busy.. hope it works!
Carrot are great too!
Ahh and lots of water..
I Googled lemon yumii and came up with nada, but it sounds SO good with carrots. Anyone out there who can enlighten me on what this is and where to get it?
LaurieDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:59 PM   #20  
FatCat

S/C/G: 270/244/135

Height: 5'2

I was wondering that myself. I love anything lemon flavored. OH, BTW... I got it. I ate a hard-boiled egg and now I am in heaven.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote