Lord of the RINGS

• I've been offline for a WHOLE day thanks to a fried modem I really missed you guys! It's amazing how important 3FC has become in my life

Amazing News: My once-snug ring FELL OFF

Horrifying News: It was a family heirloom

Awesome News: I FOUND IT!!!

Any tips on keeping the rings from falling off? I"m not ready to re-size it just yet.... tape? LOL I thought that might be tacky!
  • Trazey!

YAY!

Oh No!

Oh thank goodness!

I have had this happen. I, too, found my rings, but crikey, its scary for a while there. You can buy commercial ring guards that fit inside of the ring and hold it snugly to your finger.
  • I would like get some like yarn and like thread it around like the ring to it would like stay on. You know, so like your BF won't like get crazy cause you like lost his ring. I mean my dad says that if ilostmyringhewouldlikegroundmeuntilIwaslike 19! Can you believe it? As if!

Oh and I would suggest the ring guard as well.
  • You can go to any jeweler and buy a ring guard for a few dollars.
  • You can buy these little plastic things that fit on your ring to make it smaller.
  • Oh my gosh that happened to me. I remember it so well and I remember starting up a thread about it. My ring just fell right off of me. I was so shocked, amazed and THRILLED.

And now I'm THRILLED for you!!! Thank goodness you found it. See, isn't this journey FUN?

You can go to a jeweler and have them put a ring guard on during the interim, til you're ready to have them size it down.