Old 10-12-2007, 04:23 PM   #1  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

Default AWESOME by-product!

OK so I rarely go shoe-shopping because I have Fred Flintstone feet that are suited to birkinstocks!

However, today i was in the mood to browse at Wal-Mart and i wandered thru the shoe section and saw some super cutie shoes that never fit me....i don't know what possessed me but as IF they fit!!!! No more swollen pudgey feet! still a size 9 but hey i can't help that hehehehe

Just to be sure it wasn't that brand I tried on about 5 pairs, and they ALL FIT, and one was an 8 1/2 OMG!!!??!!!!!

SO NATURALLY I BOUGHT THEM ALL

DH is so happay for me heheheh He doesn't "get" the shoe thing, but he's happy I'm happy
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 04:40 PM   #2  
VSG'er 01/08/13

S/C/G: 339.95/220/190

Height: 5'10"

YOU GO GIRL!:

carrot:

How fun!

I love shoes... I have a lot of pairs, and am fortunate that I have always had slender feet but I am still not up to wearing heels really. I am too heavy and the pressure on the ball of my foot, instep, and toes is too much.

In time...
Cuter w Curves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 04:41 PM   #3  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

How fun is that! I can't wait until my feet shrink back down again. Right now, I have to buy 10 wide and I can't always find affordable shoes in my size.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 05:09 PM   #4  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

WOOHOO!! My feet are 9.5 or 10 wide (even when I was a skinny kid, I always have wide boney feet), so I also have trouble finding shoes that fit.

In fact I usually have to buy mens runners. At least my work is used to me wearing them. The dean of our department doesn't mind me wearing them, but if the president walks in, I'll squeeze my feet into some 2nd hand heels I found at a thrift shop. But I HATE heels.
tamaralynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 05:10 PM   #5  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

EXCELLENT!!!! And your hubby may not get the shoe thing, but I sure as heck do. Shoe buying was torture for me. TORTURE. My foot was almost as wide as it was long = NIGHTMARE CITY.

Buying shoes is now so much fun. It's every womans' right and I was totally missing out on it. I bought 5 pairs just over the past 2 weeks alone. And high heels to boot. Well actually, now that I think of it, boots also . Things I was not able to wear for well over a decade, probably longer.

I'll warn you though, Trazey, try and control it. Cause' chances are they'll be still smaller sizes yet for you. Congrats on a phenomenal NSV.

rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:36 PM   #6  
Tina

Height: 5'5"

Congratulations! There's nothing more motivating than a cute pair of shoes unless it's several cute pairs of shoes!
Ternoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:21 PM   #7  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

Congratulations!!
I am jealous!! I wear a 10 1/2 wide, and my size has not changed one bit!!!! I was a 9 before having my kids, and gaining weight, I'd be happy with a size 10 .
cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:30 PM   #8  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobin View Post
I'll warn you though, Trazey, try and control it. Cause' chances are they'll be still smaller sizes yet for you. Congrats on a phenomenal NSV.

oh nooooooo you mean i'd have to shopping again???hehehheheheh

oh well....the things i have to do! hehehehe

i've been playing with my shoes for hours LOL it's ridiculous!!! my favourite are these brown suede wedges with a strap across the top of the foot -- A STRAP i tell you!!!!!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 12:07 AM   #9  
VSG'er 01/08/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazey34 View Post
these brown suede wedges with a strap across the top of the foot -- A STRAP i tell you!!!!!
OH NO!

No... No! No! No!

Now I am going to be scouring all of the local stores to see if we have em. And I am SUPPOSE to buy shoes at The Shoe Company because I want the 250 airmiles. LMAO!

Sound cute!
Old 10-13-2007, 08:16 AM   #10  
Live with Intention

S/C/G: 260.6/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

For years and years I worked at home, and being so overweight didn't even care about shoes. They were just pretty things other people got to indulge in. I lived in Florida and seriously, I owned three pairs of shoes; one pair of flip flop sandals, a pair of tennis shoes, and a one low-heeled, extra wide black pump.

Then I got divorced and found a new man who, even while still fat, forced me out of my, "I can't have that" mentality and took me shoe shopping. 19-months later, I have quite a nice collection of adorable shoes and boots.

Now, the funny thing about this little story is that the other day I was talking about how I can't wait to get a new wardrobe. I'm almost out of this size and moving on down! So, my sweetie says to me that new clothes would be great...and isn't it good that I at least won't need new shoes.

First off, who doesn't ever need new shoes????? And secondly, I had to inform him that as my body shrinks so will the feet. I tell you the look of horror that passed over his face at having to haunt the towns shoe stores again was priceless.
Pita09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 08:47 AM   #11  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

OMG! I thought *I* was the only one who had Fred Flintstone feet!!

Girl you are SO lucky to be able to wear cute shoes! I am so limited because I have one normal foot and one swollen one due to my leaky heart valve thing....this just developed over the last year or so, so I am limited in the kind of shoes I can wear. Heels? Forget it!

One day though.....it will all be different.....
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 11:04 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 343/293/199

Height: 5'8"

Thats fantastic!!! I can totally relate. I have big feet (10) even when they are skinny.
xJox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 11:37 AM   #13  
FatCat

S/C/G: 270/244/135

Height: 5'2

I have a coffin-sized rubbermaid box full of the cutest shoes in the world. All size 7. I am wearing now a 7.5 and can't wear heels even long enough to get to church and back because of the incredible pressure it puts on my toes and insteps. I open the coffin every now and then and take them out and look at them. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me fit back into my shoes!!!!
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 11:51 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/168

Height: 5'6"

That is awesome! Congrats! I have to say it was so weird. Two days ago I was getting into bed and looked at my feet, and thought, HEY! My feet don't look as fat! Seriously, I have had big puffy sausage toes forever, and they look a little normal and almost boney now! I am pretty excited about that! I wore size 9 when I was thin, and hae been in a 10wide, 10.5 and even some 11's over the last 10 years. I have NO CUTE SHOES. Flip flops, a pair of sneaks, and some dumb black things for dress. This summer when I tried on the cute strappy sandals, I would go to the full length mirror and recoil in horror at how those things looked like dental floss stuck on a hippo's leg. Strappy sandals and cankles do not mix. I will be thrilled when I can wear them again!

Lyn
TWENTY FOUR pounds gone!
My Blog:
www.escapefromobesity.blogspot.com
Lyn2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 10:30 AM   #15  
VSG'er 01/08/13

I have the rubbermaid full of shoes too...

I should seriously take a couple pairs out to see about them... Soon.