kashi bar for snack later tonight
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 07:49 AM   #32  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning all,
Hi Trazey , glad you joined us.......
Today I will be getting readyin an hr or so to go hiking then to a festivial, that will be my exercise today. The festival will have junk food, so I am bringing along a Kashi Tlc bar to snack on, until I get home for lunch . The weather is finally beautiful and for the next 3 saturday's there are festivals in parks that have hiking trails so I am going to take advantage of this, exercise first then go to the festival.
I ate Kashi go lean cereal for bkfst with skim milk and grapefruit juice.
Lunch will be hummus with some bread...( wh wheat pita)
dinner...... sweet potato with a veggie chick pattie ( not set in stone yet)
snacks....... Kashi tlc bar, yogurt with fruit, ....... pear.
I will do this!!!
cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 08:31 AM   #33  
Kristina

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Morning everyone - today will be a typical Saturday for me filled with lots of college football! I'm getting over a pretty bad chest cold (missed 3 days of work last week) so I'll probably hold off of Curves for at least another day. I had really wanted to go today since I only went once last week, but the coughing just won't let up.

Kitty - a festival sounds great! I'm in Florida, so I really don't get "fall" weather, but this morning it is very nice and cool. I would love to go walk on the beach, but again the chest cold is keeping me down.

Not sure about my menu yet - I know for breakfast I'm going to have cereal with yogurt instead of milk and strawberries. I also know there will be one of the delicious pumpkin muffins I made yesterday somewhere during the day - other than that, probably some soup and maybe a sweet potato tonight.

Everyone have a great day!
Prissiroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 11:39 AM   #34  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Hi Everyone!

The weather is beautiful here today...sunny and brisk. I think we are going to do a bit of shopping today. I managed to make it through my headache yesterday and was able to do my hour on the treadmill. Since we're going out today, I may be taking today as my rest day...we'll have to see. The scales are treating me nicely, so I want to workout if possible(who is this crazy woman?!)

Kristina - Welcome! We just moved from Florida to Georgia in June. I'm loving the seasons again, but the cold is going to be a big adjustment!
Katmeow - Those birthday dinners are rough, huh? I must confess that I'm a bit nervous about the coming months. I have a business trip in November and December, my youngest daughter's birthday in November, Thanksgiving, our anniversary and Christmas. I'm already trying to mentally prepare myself to make it through until the new year.
LaurieDawn - Wow....you were feeling sick and still worked out?! You are amazing!
Trazey - Kidnapped, huh? So, what was the ransome...your new shoes?
Cheryl - Great job on pre-planning for the temptaton of the festivals!
MJ- So, did you buy anything exciting? I need to start shopping for my business trip and I'm feeling a bit nervous. Trying to find something that actually fits and looks good has always been so depressing for me.

Hope everyone has a great on-plan weekend.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:35 PM   #35  
is recommitted

S/C/G: 338/see sig/150

Height: 5'6"

I'm alive! hehe. I've been doing reasonably well lately. Not perfect, but not out of control. Down to 282 today! Still struggling to get in all of my veggies and weaning off the processed foods... sometimes it is just easier to eat junk then something that's really good for you. I don't think it's going to be something I solve quickly, but something I'll be working on for some time. Exercise is a little poopy. I've gone for a few walks but I want to do something a little more intense. Though, the other night I went for a walk with John and we ended up getting into a little spat, which gave me a burst of energy. I started walking really fast and got home completely soaked. lol.

Last edited by rakel; 10-13-2007 at 09:36 PM.
rakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 12:38 AM   #36  
Nicole

S/C/G: 261/226/140

Hi all,

I've been completely MIA this week for a multitude of reasons. I've been completely off plan as well, but such is life. It was the week from **** last week.

We had redundancies announced on Thursday. I'm lucky in that I've managed to keep my job for now, but who knows how long that's for. At the moment I really don't care enough about my job to fight for it if I am made redundant, so...

We're all pretty angry - nobody had any idea this was coming, and to come to work on Thursday to lots of meetings behind closed doors and people whispering in corners was dreadful. Actually, angry doesn't seem a strong enough word to describe how we're feeling, but if I used the kind of language that summed up our mood, I'd be banned from the site in no time flat, and I really don't want that.

So yeah, I need to get myself back on track but at the moment I'm not quite sure how to go about doing that. Guess I'll figure it out...

Talk to you all later
nicolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 08:14 AM   #37  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

Good morning all!!
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
I did great yesterday and the scale is showing an increase , sheesh!!! My weigh in day is Wednesday so hopefully the scale will get it's act together and show a loss Wednesday!! I am getting back my " hourglass figure" I think. When I began this journey, me measurements were something like hips 58, waist 54 and chest 48.. Now my hips are 40 my waist is a 39 and my chest is a 40 .. So at least my figure is changing. When I was at the weight I am trying to get to , my measurements were ... hips... 36 waist 34 and chest 34.... but that was before kids , so I am wondering were I am going to end up when I reach goal. oh well it will be fun to see.
I am going to do some elliptical today , I walked for a few hours yesterday and don't want to walk again, my feet are tired, bkfst will be grapefruit juice and cereal( kashi go lean crunch with skim milk)..
lunch will be veggie chicken burger. with some hummus, or tomatoes.
dinner refried beans with 2 tortillas and pico de gallo...
I can do this.
cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 10:43 AM   #38  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone, remember me? LOL! Sorry I kind-of dropped away for a while. We did a lot of visiting family, shopping, stuff like that. Unfortunately, the downside to that is, my schedule was WAY off--fell back into some really bad habits (skipping breakfast, not making the healthiest choices, etc). The good news is, we went shopping yesterday for lots of healthy foods! I WILL do this!

I bought myself some new weight lifting gloves and some new workout pants. I also found a super cute top--a style I wouldn't normally wear, but tried on and love it!

We are finally getting some fall weather here, which I love!

I hope everyone is doing well. I am not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow, TOM is here, so that will be a factor as well.

Have a great day!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 01:25 PM   #39  
Kristina

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Morning all. Feeling kinda groggy today. I absolutely have to go back to work tomorrow, but I don't feel any better than when I went to the doctor last Wednesday. I did finally get some sleep - so me and Vicks Vapor rub are buds now!

It's noon - and I just had one of my pumpkin muffins - I'll probably have yogurt and cereral and then nothing until dinner. I'm going today to see if I can find some flatouts - seems to be a huge winner on the WW side. If I do, I may try something with that tonight - hubby is working so it'll just be me.

Everyone have a great day!
Prissiroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 03:20 PM   #40  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Oh, Nicole, that sucks. I'm really sorry you are going through that at your office. Hang in there!

I've been doing well with eating, but not with exercising. I think that's why the scale didn't move much this week. Tomorrow's weigh in day so we'll see what the final tally is.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend. Take care.

Ceci

Last edited by CLCSC145; 10-14-2007 at 03:21 PM.
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 03:22 PM   #41  
is recommitted

S/C/G: 338/see sig/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolen View Post
Hi all,

I've been completely MIA this week for a multitude of reasons. I've been completely off plan as well, but such is life. It was the week from **** last week.

We had redundancies announced on Thursday. I'm lucky in that I've managed to keep my job for now, but who knows how long that's for. At the moment I really don't care enough about my job to fight for it if I am made redundant, so...

We're all pretty angry - nobody had any idea this was coming, and to come to work on Thursday to lots of meetings behind closed doors and people whispering in corners was dreadful. Actually, angry doesn't seem a strong enough word to describe how we're feeling, but if I used the kind of language that summed up our mood, I'd be banned from the site in no time flat, and I really don't want that.

So yeah, I need to get myself back on track but at the moment I'm not quite sure how to go about doing that. Guess I'll figure it out...

Talk to you all later
Oh no! I hope everything goes well, though we all know life doesn't always work that way, or result in things going the way we anticipated them, but at the end of the day, hopefully we still have a place to rest our head and food in our bellies! I'm sure thing will work out to that end no matter what happens, whether a new job is to be found or not. As a freelancer and business owner, that's a very real thing I face every month, so I know how it feels! {hug}

Last edited by rakel; 10-14-2007 at 03:23 PM.
rakel is offline   Reply With Quote