Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2002, 06:19 PM   #1  
Keeping it simple...

Lightbulb My promise...

My promise…

I forgive myself for ever getting heavy. Being heavy does not make me a bad person.

I will allow myself to adopt a healthier lifestyle. I will do it in small steps and try to remember to be patient.

I will try not to sabotage myself. But, when I do… and I will… I will forgive myself for being human.

I will be patient.

I will remind myself that I must be the tortoise, not the hare… or I will never make it to the finish line.

I will be patient.

I will do this out of love… for the love of myself, for the love of life.

I will laugh out loud every day.

I will be patient.

I will dream big and work hard.

I will try to remember that I am worth any and all effort it takes to improve the quality of my life.

I will be patient.

Most of all... I will remember that I do this for myself, that I am important, and that I am worth the patience it will take to get the job done.

Kath

Last edited by KathS; 03-04-2002 at 12:03 AM.
Old 01-13-2002, 09:31 PM   #2  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Wonderful!!! I dotto that!
Closed Thread