3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Bad Bad Weekend (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/124104-bad-bad-weekend.html)

xJox 10-01-2007 07:58 PM

Bad Bad Weekend

We went away this weekend. It started off pretty good. I ate healthy snacks on the way there, but once we got there... oh my.. I fell off the wagon.. MAJORLY. When I got home yesterday I was up 3 lbs in 2 days!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Im SOOOO MAD at myself!!!!

hellokitty81668 10-01-2007 08:02 PM

We all have our off days, it is getting back on track asap that is the important factor. I know the weight will come off sooner than you think.
Your pics are great, you are looking so thin, I can really see it in the face, you look wonderful!! Your hubby is very nice looking, he must be really proud of how great you look!!! Cheryl

GirlyGirlSebas 10-01-2007 08:04 PM

Alana Jo, you will be fine! :hug: Just pick yourself back up and keep going. You have done marvelously so far and I have confidence in you that you'll continue to do marvelously.

sockmonkey70 10-01-2007 08:12 PM

Girl it will be OK! I have been off the wagon close to three weeks straight, but I am trying my darndest to fight back and get it together. You would have had to eat ALOT to actually gain 3 pounds, so don't get discouraged by the scale :hug:

Lovely 10-01-2007 08:23 PM

Just adding my support. You'll be okay. Get right back up & right back on ^^

xJox 10-01-2007 09:19 PM

Thank you all so much. Ive been on track since about 5 pm yesterday. I too think getting back on track is the key thing here. I appreciate all the kind words.

Crime girl 10-01-2007 09:58 PM

Hang in there Bailey! Glad to hear you are back on track. I skipped the gym today and ate a huge burger from Wendy's on the way home.
I feel your pain- I am sure that will set me back.

Cassie501107 10-01-2007 10:01 PM

Alana Jo, you're going to be juuuust fine, I know it! You're back on track now, and that 3lbs will be gone before you know it. (tell me the same thing tomorrow...I binged today.;))

:hug:

Daimere 10-01-2007 10:13 PM

The key is getting back on track. A couple cheats along the way will prevent a major gaining it all back and then some episode, too!

LaurieDawn 10-01-2007 11:18 PM

Someone's tag line says "Progress, not perfection." Wish I could remember whose it was. Anyway, I believe that's the major key - learning you can slip up and still win in this long, long race.

Marseille 10-01-2007 11:27 PM

Terrific job of getting on track right away (5 pm) rather than just saying to heck with it, I will get back on track TOMORROW. You did the right thing! Good job!!

Gale02 10-02-2007 02:01 AM

Alana Jo, don't worry about what's done. Just get right back up and dust yourself off. We've all had weekends like yours. Shoot, my last "weekend" was almost 2 weeks long, so you're way ahead of the curve on this one! :)

Brendansmum 10-02-2007 07:51 AM

You've been doing so well so don't be too hard on yourself. Like everyone else has said just get back on plan. What's done is done, just don't keep using it as an excuse to keep eating.Like I did this past weekend!! Cracker Barrel{my biggest weakness} and too many more splurges to name. I got back on track Monday with my diet and feel a lot better. I too have gained{4 pounds} from my binge but I believe most of it is water, I know I didn't eat that many extra calories. I haven't been drinking much lately. Anyway, it's human to slip up, we are not perfect. Keep up the fantastic loss so far and keep trudging on!! Oh and I wanted to say hello neighbor. I'm from central Ky.