Glad Zip n Seal Steam Bags--tried em?

• I bought some of these and cooked some snow snap peas for 2 minutes and it way over cooked them. Anybody like these?
  • I haven't tried them.. I do like the Steamfresh vegetables that come in a plastic bag that you just put in the microwave. They usually come out just right but they are about $2-$3 for a little bag of veggies so I usually just do it the old fashioned way with a steamer basket on the stove.
  • I LOVE these - found I had to do the broccoli for almost twice as long as it said. Think you just have to play with the times - start low. I think they rock and I will buy more.
  • Never heard of them I will have to check them out.
  • I have been wanting to try the bags and will have to put them on the list. I love steamed veggies!
  • I love those steamfresh bags that come in the freezer. I usually head to the big Costco/SamsClub/BJs & pick up a 5 pack and make them for my veggies for dinnner. They taste so much better than regularly frozen veggies. They're crisper & not quite as soggy.
  • I tried them tonight! It was okay. Except there was all kinds of water in the bag when it was done but it's cause it was frozen. I merely drained it with a paper towel and zapped it for a minute sans bag to "dry" everything out. I'd have to say I had an awesome dinner mostly cause of them!
  • Never heard of them. I know I use Mann's Brocoli Wokly. It comes in a microwavable bag you put in for 5 mins. and the brocoli is nice and steamed. Not too soft, not too firm. They also have stir fry mixes, brocoli and cauliflower, and a few other items you prepare the same way. Saves lots of time.