Old 10-03-2007, 09:50 PM   #76  
hara hachi bu

Rhonda hit the nail on the head - He's putting her kids above you, his wife!

Something isn't quite adding up.

We're here for you.

WTG on the weight loss!

Last edited by phantastica; 10-03-2007 at 09:51 PM.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:16 PM   #77  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 289/206.5/140

Height: 5'4"

I have to say...I also think that you deserve WAY better than this guy. WAY better.

Congrats on getting into the 200's!
Cassie501107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:20 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 235/219/140

Height: 5'7''

Toni my heart goes out to you as do my prayers

I lot of things don't really make that much sense, I agree with Jay, not sure about another women, but def something else has distracted him to do this. What is up with seeing another womens kids, was this big blow just to manipulate you into feeling guilty and agreeing to this altimatum. Seriously he is choosing someone elses kids.

That is really nutty.

I am so proud that you have stayed healthy and not sabotaged yourself...hang in there.
Hope20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:50 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 375/ticker/275

Height: 5'7.5"

I guess I need some clarification. How long were those two together? Did they live together? Was he a father figure to these kids for years? Because if they were a casual relationship for a few months, then the kids can live without him. If he is a father figure to these kids, and she so badly wants him to spend time with them, then he and the kids can go somewhere public or to your house...he does NOT need to go to some other woman's house by himself for hours on end. There is NO justification for that.

Once again, his story is full of his "me-me-me" stuff and nothing about "us". It's all been about what YOU need to change, what YOU need to accept...what about him? He does realize a relationship is TWO people, not one, right?

I'm sorry hun, but the more you post about him, the more I wonder if he's right for you. You're SO sweet and kind and wonderful; you've never been anything but that to anyone here. I'm really starting to wonder if this guy even deserves you. He's trying to walk all over you and bend/shape/mold you to what he wants you to be, instead of accepting and loving you for the wonderful, strong woman you already are.

Last edited by MarinePrincess; 10-04-2007 at 04:13 AM.
MarinePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:57 PM   #80  
FatCat

S/C/G: 270/244/135

Height: 5'2

OMG he is SOOOO messing around with his ex. How can you even agree to that request? His ex's kids are more important to him than you are? Basically that's just a more PC way for him to say that his EX is more important than you. It just sounds better to say "I'm doing it for the kids". And he put you through this as an "experiment"????? Are you kidding me???? Honey, you dodged a bullet. Move on.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:45 AM   #81  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

There are RED FLAGS all over the place!! Marseille is right--he's back with his ex and using the kids as an excuse.

Why would you want to be married to someone that puts ANYONE ELSE before you? Think more highly of yourself and move on...you don't need to be second place in his life. Period.
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:54 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 343/293/199

Height: 5'8"

Folding clothes helps to destress me.
xJox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:42 AM   #83  

S/C/G: 235/219/140

Height: 5'7''

alana jo....want to come fold my clothes that would destress me also
Hope20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 08:14 PM   #84  

Yeah, so he came back last night with a rose and said he was ready to make things work. And this afternoon, he said he was mistaken, he doesn't know if he even WANTS this to work...let alone make an attempt. He said he'll try seeing a counselor. But he can't promise anything. He's going to "give it all he's got", but that isn't much...he's pretty much done.

I feel broken all over again. I opened my heart back up, trusted him that he was really ready, and 12 hours later he left all over.

I can't keep doing this. I really just can't. I feel like the most worthless person on the planet, but even so, I know I don't deserve this pain. I don't want it. I just want to shut my heart and head off, and forget.
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 08:18 PM   #85  
hara hachi bu

Yikes! Toni, I don't know what to say. He's got to stop that wishy-washy crap. Tell him to "go" or get off the pot, but he can't keep putting you through the ringer like this! Did you mention to him that there's something very broken about him putting some non-biological children before his wife?

Was he coming over just to get his ... um, "needs" met?

Edit: YOU are not worthless. You are a beautiful and caring individual who deserves to be with another beautiful and caring individual. Do not cast pearls before swine.

Last edited by phantastica; 10-04-2007 at 08:51 PM.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 08:25 PM   #86  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Talk to your lawyer.

I would get the locks changed, but ask your lawyer about that. I think if he leaves, it's abandonment.

Soon he's likely going to turn this into all your fault anyway. Stop being jerked around. Open new bank accounts with just your name on them, and start depositing your paychecks into your own accounts.

You need to stop being nice and start thinking of your own survival. Really!

I'm so sorry this is happening to you...

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 08:46 PM   #87  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Nobody deserves to be anybody's door mat. Its now time to do what's best for yourself. Don't waste anymore time on this loser! He obviously doesn't care about how any of this hurts you.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:17 PM   #88  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

You certainly don't deserve this pain, Toni. What he has done to you is so cruel. It makes me sick. You need to think about YOU only from now on. You deserve so much better. You deserve to be with someone you can trust, someone who loves you, not someone who is so clearly emotionally manipulative and unbelievably selfish.

I wouldn't even communicate directly with him from this point on. Tell him he can talk to your lawyer if he's got something to say.

As for worthlessness, he's the worthless one in this scenario, NOT YOU. He's not worthy of your love, your loyalty or your tears.
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:46 PM   #89  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 289/206.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLCSC145 View Post
You certainly don't deserve this pain, Toni. What he has done to you is so cruel. It makes me sick. You need to think about YOU only from now on. You deserve so much better. You deserve to be with someone you can trust, someone who loves you, not someone who is so clearly emotionally manipulative and unbelievably selfish.

I wouldn't even communicate directly with him from this point on. Tell him he can talk to your lawyer if he's got something to say.

As for worthlessness, he's the worthless one in this scenario, NOT YOU. He's not worthy of your love, your loyalty or your tears.
Co-Sign! Everything she said was on my brain. I wouldn't give him the time of day.
Cassie501107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 09:58 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 375/ticker/275

Height: 5'7.5"

I don't even have anything to say this time. I just wanted to give you a BIIIIIIIG . We all love you Toni. You are NOT worthless or any other negative thing you can think to call yourself. You are wonderful and sweet and beautiful. And you deserve so much better than this guy.
MarinePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote