I finally did it,.....

• I exercised this morning.. I rode my bike a mile and a half this morning. I forgot how good I feel after I exercise. I am so proud of myself right now. I know it is something little but it is a big step for me. I havent exercised in like 3 months. Now I just have to keep doing something everyday.

I told my daughter that we would take a walk every night. She is 6 and if we dont do it then she will tell me that I lied to her. So that is good. Atleast I know that I will do that every day.
  • Good for you!!! I know it takes a lot to get motivated, but telling your daughter about the evening walk is a really good idea. You just have to incorporate these things into your schedule, and make them just as much of a priority as going to work, making good meals for your daughter, and getting a good night's rest. So tomorrow, or the next time you know you have time to exercise but don't want to, remeber that good feeling, and remember that every time you do it, that is one more step toward your thin self. Good luck!
  • Well done you! Its unbelievable how good you feel after exercise keep it up
  • Wonderful! It's insane how quickly we forget how great exercise makes us feel. I totally get a rush from it....love it!
  • Well done. It IS a great feeling, knowing that you are doing right by your body and what's best for your well being - and that precious little daughter of yours. Keep up the good work - it's worth it. You're worth it.
  • Way to go!!!!

cheryl
  • Awesome!!! Its hard to get motivated, but if you stick with it, it does get easier.