New Daily updates

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well, since the last thread was over onto page 2, I figured I would start another on. This seems to be helping me, since I hate to have to come here and confess to what I didn't do!

1/4/02
    Food- Not to bad, had a bad headache, so I a bit to much, when taking medication
    Exercise- NONE
    Water- 115 oz
  • I have had better weekends, that's for sure, almost everything was in the toilet, diet was not the best (I bought some jelly beans for the hubby and was in them way too much), I did go for a walk on Saturday so that was good but no exercise yesterday. Don't even mention water to me, Saturday was dismal and yesterday was only a tiny bit better. Well it's a new day so I hope I have a better report tomorrow.
  • Weekend update
    I thought I would join in with the daily updates so that I can stay on track.

Sat and Sun:
    Food - did pretty good for my first two days of my diet.
    Exercise - 20 minutes each day of in-home walk aerobics.
    Water - 100 ounces per day.

This is such a good thing for me...I feel better already!
  • GETTING PUMPED
    I would like to join in on this post.

Everyday since Friday I have drank a total of 130oz of water. I've been trying to exersize everyday at least 30 min on the treadmill and 10 min with weights. I'm still having a little trouble in the portions at mealtime department .

I dont have any doubt that I will succeed this time around.
  • 7 days and counting
    I am going to join in here too for a little accountability. Today is day 7 OP and going gangbusters. Drinking at least 100 oz of water. Walking 1 mile everyday just started 2 days ago. I have kinda gone overboard with the calorie and fat counting. I have to make myself eat enough. Probably should be eating a little more.

Sample Day

Breakfast- english muffin with 1Tbsp honey

snack- grapefruit w/equal or orange

Lunch- Low fat Rotel chicken soup (homeade 150 calories/3 gm fat per serving
  • 7 days and counting
    I am going to join in here too for a little accountability. Today is day 7 OP and going gangbusters. Drinking at least 100 oz of water. Walking 1 mile everyday just started 2 days ago. I have kinda gone overboard with the calorie and fat counting. I have to make myself eat enough. Probably should be eating a little more.

Sample Day

Breakfast- english muffin with 1Tbsp honey

snack- grapefruit w/equal or orange

Lunch- Low fat Rotel chicken soup (homeade 150 calories/3 gm fat per serving

Dinner 4 oz 98% pork tenderloin (cooked on rotisserie)
    1 cup lima beans
    green salad with low fat dressing.

Water 100 oz of water

Carol

230/222/130
  • Yesterday was pretty good, did 3 miles of brisk walking at the mall, 20 min on the exercise bike and stretching. Foodwise was excellent, I made good choices all day. Water was okay, back up to 64 oz, I'm aiming for 96 oz which is 3 of my sport bottles. Take care all, keep up the good work!
  • Staying OP for my eating I do low carb so i do not know if you want to hear all the luschious fat food i am eating so i will hold back
  • Sorry to disappear for a few days, DH was sick, and now I am getting it!

Anyway here's how I've done
    1/5
    Food- Not to bad, probably the best day so far
    Water- 128 oz
    Exercise- 40 minutes on treadmill, first attempts to start running again

1/6
    Food- Pretty bad, too much snacking
    Water- 115 oz
    Exercise- 30 minutes toning

1/7
    Food- not to bad, but had pizza for lunch
    Water- 110 oz
    Exercise- 30 minutes treadmill, run/walk

1/8
    Food- Pretty good, still to much snakcing
    Water- 115 oz
    Exercise- 40 minutes on bike, 20 minutes toning ball

My goal is to do some sort of exercise everyday, including 5-6 days of aerobics, and at least 3 days of toning.

Nicole
    251/229/150
  • I made my water goal for yesterday, today I was lucky to get in 64 oz but I did also have a glass of milk and a glass of oj which I know isn't water but at least I am increasing my fluid intake. I had some days last month when I only had 1 glass of juice with dinner and that was it! I've gotten in my walks both yesterday and today. Foodwise has been so-so, I was a little too heavy with the snacks, sorry but I am blaming my TOM, normally I would not offer an excuse but TOM is something altogether different!! Anyway I'm going to work on watching my snacks tomorrow, hopefully the TOM cravings will have passed.
  • 1/10
    Water - 96 oz
    Food - ate 5 choc chip cookies but other than that a excellent day
    Exercise - walked 4 miles
  • Well, I am sick! It is hard to stay OP, I am drinking as mich water as possible, but trying to stay hydrated, I have been drinking juice too, and it has so many exra calories! But I have actually done fairly well.

1/9
    Water- 128 oz
    Food- Very good! Only off plan by 5 Pringles and 3 Hershey kisses, which I could almost squeeze into my plan!
    Exercise- 30 minutes very slowly on treadmill

1/10
    Water- 135 oz
    Food- Good, but drinking juice put me over plan by about 200 calories
    Exercise- No, chest to tight.

I am so glad the boards are back up! It is hard to believe how quickly I have started depending on ya'll for support! Thanks!

Nicole
    251/229/150
  • 1/11 - had a brutal headache so didn't feel like doing much, got out for my walk anyway and ate okay, no snacking. I don't think I did very well with the water, I honestly can't remember which means I probably didn't drink any. Today is shaping up about the same waterwise, no exercise and food disaster time. Several slices of pizza and a chocolate bar!!! well we'll call today my major indulgence day for the month and get back to serious work tomorrow.
  • Sorry to dessert you for so long! I have been sick, and I just haven't been up to using the computer.

1/12
    Food- Good calorie wise, not so good with my choices, but its a start
    Exercise- No unless you count coughing!
    Water- 128 oz

1/13
    Food- Not to good, ate to much
    Exercise- No
    Water- 110

1/14
    Food- Horrible!
    Exercise- 40 minutes toning
    Water- 96 oz

1/15
    Food- Pretty bad
    Exercise- No, but the nice cough has returned
    Water- 118 oz

I really need to work on the food! I find myself just absently eating, even if somthing doesn't taste good, or I am not hungry! I really need to figure out why I've started doing this again, and make sure I stop it quickly.
  • Nicole, sorry you've been sick. And, I know what you mean... that absent-minded eating cycle gets me in trouble every time. But hey, you're back on the board and coming clean, and that takes fortitude. So hang in there, chick... you're totally worth the effort.

Kath