yay British men!

• hehehe I was just reading my "US" magazine ~ my new indulgence instead of food and there's a pic of the oh-so-dreamy Clive Owen and his wife -- he says "she's a diamond and no co-star has ever tempted him, he values what he has at home too much" and I'm happy to say she's pleasingly plump!

Pierce Brosnan 007 also has a plump wife

yay!
  • I've heard he's gay and using the wife as a cover. Of course that was in Star magazine but that's not much worse than "US".

Not sure what Brosnan's wife looks like now but when she was on tv she was smokin hot. He's Irish by the way; the British don't get to claim him.

I do like the Brits also. Got a bit of a thing for Hugh Laurie right now. He's got great eyes.
  • I'll take the scots:

David Tennant (Doctor Who)

John Barrowman (Torchwood)
  • Just look up Pierce's wife -- I swore she was thin, but she has "plumped up a bit" (her name is Keeley Shaye Smith) but I would take her "plump" over mine any day. She was "rail thin" when they met.

I think I attached them.

• Wow, she really did plump a bit. I didn't think that was allowed in Hollywood. Maybe we should sign her up for 3FC. She could bring along Pierce if she wanted.
  • Nice to know there are some guys out there (and famous ones at that!), who see past the outside, and love a girl for who she is.

Just wish I could find a guy like that.....
  • WOW... I'd give anything to look like Keely Shaye Smith.

• God, Jessica, you want to make me forget what the thread was about, pulling out pictures of the fine Doctor and his compadre like that?
  • When I saw the other thread about "Doctor Who?" those two Jessica posted is who actually came to mind. Darn that BBC America for keeping Torchwood and not being in my cable line up.
  • this sounds like a thread for me being british and all. i too have a plump GF shes 5'2 and 140.
  • I don't know that US has their facts straight, either that or they're wizzes with photoshop (which we all know to be true anyhow.) I must say that, IMO, there is no one in their right mind that would describe this woman as plump:

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/...hint=nm0272083

She does have a very square jawline which gives the impression of weight if you can't see the rest of her. But she isn't overweight at all.
  • i wouldn't say she was plump there although that pic is 3 years old according to the caption