Old 09-13-2007, 07:28 AM   #16  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

so, SO true!! and I challenge everyone to PRINT THIS OUT and carry it with you for each and every time you make an excuse or say "I can't" or "I won't".

I totally agree 1000% with your post!!
PinkyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:44 AM   #17  
On my way...

S/C/G: 255/240/150

Height: 5'7

WOW. that is very powerful. I am going to write that really big on a poster so I have to see it every day and I can think about how I felt when I read that. REALITY CHECK!!!!!! Here all this time Ive been looking for the ANSWER. For someone to tell me how and what I need to do to be happy. But I never looked inside for that answer and I think that if I read that everyday then I will be able to help myself. So I thank you from the bottom of my heart. That will help alot.
dek6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 08:23 AM   #18  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

AWESOME! I'm so glad this is helpful!! It really is a reality check. You know, we are intelligent folks here - but sometimes the obvious escapes us as we try to do all that we have to do in life these days. But, not anymore, right?

I trust the next few weeks and months will really be different for us all now that we have cemented in the fact that WE are taking charge of our own lives, futures, and health.
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote