Still alive

• Just to update everyone, I am still alive.

I am usually on here posting like a crazy person every day, but life has been busy and stressful and blah blah blah. But between looking for a second job, searching (and finding!) for a college to get my Psych degree, finding a kitten and trying to find her a home (p.s., anyone want a sweet little kitten?), and countless other little things...it tends to get that way.

But despite all this, I still think of you 3FCers every day. I have re-started the Slim Fast, because I know it works....even if it's hard and it sucks and I hate it. It works, it just takes discipline (p.s.s., anyone have any discipline to spare?) and self control (p.s.s.s., more importantly, anyone have any extra self control sitting around?).

That's what's up with me. So...what's up with you?
  • I was wondering why I hadn't seen your posts anywhwere. I was afraid you had left us. Glad you didn't.
  • I am glad you are back!!! I was worried about you.
    cheryl
  • I was thinking about you too! Glad you're back and sorry things have been so stressful! Why life can't space stressful event evenly across our lives, I don't know. I like the taste of Slimfast, a little too much for it to work for me! I end of drinking too many of them for my sugar and chocolate fixes... Oh well.