100 pounds

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey there! Ijust left a message on the newbie forum but had to hit this one as well. I have exactly 100 pounds to loose. I am 241 and I want 141.

I am going to work on portion control to begin with. If I stop eating 5K caloriese a day, it would go along way towards loosing the weight.
  • to 3FC and the 100lb club Kati! This is a fantastic place to find support and great advice. Jump right in, the water's fine!
  • Hi Kati!!! Welcome to 3FC. You've just stepped into a wonderful place for support, advice and encouragement.

Good luck to you. I look forward to hearing from you and watching you as you succeed along this journey.

• Hi Kati, Glad you found us , and good luck with your goal
    cheryl
  • Welcome to the board, Kati. This is a terrific board and I'm sure you will learn a lot.
  • Welcome aboard, this is a fun & helpful place

I figure this place has saved me some of my relationships LOL If I bored the snot out of D.H. & my friends with my musings, they'd say SHUT IT!! heheeh so it's a great place to vent over the frustrations/successes of shedding some tonnage!

yay!
  • Welcome!

• You have found a great place to be!
  • Welcome and great start - portion control is half the battle!
  • Welcome!!!!
  • Welcome KATI!!!!!!!!!!!! This is an awesome and very addicting (LOL) forum. I find myself on here several times a day. Lots of support here.
  • Hey Kati! I started at the same weight that you are now starting and my current goal weight is almost the same as yours, so it's nice to have a kindred spirit. Can't wait to start reading your posts!
  • Welcome Katie!!
  • Welcome Kati!