Some people do see past the weight!

• This morning, I was out getting breakfast. The lady behind the counter told me that I had the most beautiful skin. So much so that I should be a model. She just went on and on. This to a 340 lb woman. Just goes to show you that not everyone sees the weight. Some people really can see past it! Made my day!!
  • I knew there was a nice person out there somewhere. Glad you found her and she made your day.
  • Sandi,

You are a beautiful woman and I'm glad someone besides your family recognizes that
  • This made me smile!

And BTW, she's right!
  • What a terrific boost to the ego!
  • Sandi, you ARE a beautiful woman. You absolutely shine in your photographs. SHINE ........... and SPARKLE. I would think it would be hard for anyone to NOT recognize that.

I'm glad the woman made your day.
  • That's so cool, Sandi! I've seen your pictures, too, and I think you are beautiful! Nice to see someone out in public who can be so pleasant and encouraging.
  • That's really great!! So glad to hear it, Sandi!!
  • I bet that made your day!!, and she is right , you know.
    cheryl
  • I also MUST agree, my friend

Not only are you gorgeous on the outside, but you are an amazingly beautiful person on the inside too!

You have been such a wonderful, supportive friend to me....even when I am failing!

Love you!!!

Linda
  • Sandi, the pictures that I've seen of you show you're a gorgeous woman who just happens to be overweight. She's right - you've got the most lovely skin and beautiful smile!
  • How great is that feeling? Wonderful! Im glad she made your day, and Im sure she is correct.
  • It's always wonderful when someone speaks the truth! You're beautiful inside and out--we've always known that.
  • Boy, I wasn't fishing for compliments..but thanks guys!! Your so kind!