I can't do it anymore........

• I tried. I tried my darndest to "binge" and I just CAN'T. I get full too soon
    and I get uncomfortable and it just isn't worth it. So..........I give up.
    I just can't binge anymore..................... Yahooooo!
  • Good for you!
  • Yay!! Awesome!! Now keep reminding yourself that it's just not worth it! Keep it up!
  • Good for you. I came this close to binging today myself and kept thinking "What the heck am I doing?!" It's a great feeling, isn't it.
  • Sad, isn't it? Pigged out tonight with my youngest daughter. Dad's out of town, sister went to supper at the boy friend's, we're both feeling like crap. She pulled a muscle playing VB, I'm TOM.

So - got a chicken strip basket from Dairy Queen and an order of cheeseballs and two chocolate shakes. My big pig out was one chicken strip, half dozen fries, four or five cheeseballs and a shake. Probably didn't even go over calories even though the fat intake was high. Felt like a huge binge!
  • Can't binge. Sounds like NSV to me. I find I'm actually having trouble consistently getting enough calories on Atkins! Take away my peanut butter and butter sandwishes, and my cheesecake, and potato chips, and scottish shortbread, and poppyseed pound cake...amazing how our perspecive changes, isn't it? And how reality shifts when we're committed to plan, whatever that may be for each of us.
  • Sandwishes. Is that a Freudian typo?