3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/121452-introductions.html)

Schmoodle 08-28-2007 09:36 AM

Introductions

Some of you may have noticed that I've been posting in this 100 lb Club Support Forum, kind of out of the blue. I usually stick to the SBD forum, but I started branching out and exploring the rest of the community, and I like this group here, so I hope you don't mind if I drop in from time to time. I've been on SB since May, loving it, lost 25 lbs. so far, and my goal is 100 lbs (hopefully by next May), then we'll see. I love the SBD forum, but a lot of those folks don't have so much to lose, so it's nice to read the threads here and learn about how others are making this long journey.

So, just thought I should say "hey", and make it official!

ChristyDM 08-28-2007 09:50 AM

Hiya Schmoodle! Your user name makes me smile. Welcome and great job so far!

rockinrobin 08-28-2007 09:51 AM

Well hello then and WELCOME, officially that is, to the 100lb club. This is a great group and having to lose 100lbs or more is definitely a different set of circumstances then those with less to lose.

I think the SBD is a great plan. The plan that I have devised from myself is very similar to it in fact.

Congratulations on those 25 big ones gone!!!! What an awesome accomplishment. You must be feeling marvelous.

Please "drop in" often. We'd love to have you be an active participant here. :)

MugCanDoIt 08-28-2007 10:08 AM

Welcome Schmoodle. I love your name, and look forward to hearing more from you.

GirlyGirlSebas 08-28-2007 12:55 PM

Welcome, Schmoodle! I thought I recognized your name. I'm on SB, too, plus I've started tracking my calories. You are doing amazing....25 pounds since May, Wow! I look forward to getting to know you better. The SBD forum has some really awesome participants, but these folks here on the 100lb forum really have my heart!

royalsfan1 08-28-2007 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas (Post 1832046)
but these folks here on the 100lb forum really have my heart!

Awwwww, that is so sweet!

Schmoodle - WELCOME! I've perused a lot of other boards on 3fc and none compare to this! I'm glad you like it too!

nicolen 08-28-2007 01:53 PM

Welcome, Shmoodle! These are some of the most wonderful ladies around in this forum.

I love your avatar - I've got the same picture set as my wallpaper at the moment and I giggle every time I look at it.

Sandi 08-28-2007 01:57 PM

:welcome3:

LaurieDawn 08-28-2007 03:36 PM

It's great to have you, Schmoodle. I am so blessed to have found this incredible group of women (and a few men) to share this journey, and it has made all of the difference in my ability to keep going. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Schmoodle 08-28-2007 04:03 PM

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I will surely make this a regular stop on my 3fc visits. I try to come here every day. Not sure why, but I think it's been a critical part of staying on plan for me. I really like the menu planner thread and the NSVs are so fun and touching to read.

dek6 08-28-2007 04:39 PM

you are wlecome anytime. that is awesome that you have lost 25 pounds. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!