How sweet, literally!

• A new psychologist at work decided he would give me something today as a token of his appreciation for my helping him the last few weeks.

He gave me a large bag of PEANUT M&M'S Luckily its not the peanut butter m&m's or my diet would be over.

I dont think he knows Im dieting Hopefully my husband will eat them away from the house, if he wont Im sticking them in the yard sale for tomorrow.
  • Yard Sale, good idea! Mark them super cheap and they'll be sure to go quickly!
  • Peanut M & M's are just about my very favorite candy. Those large sized bags could have easily been a single serving for me.

Yard sale - good idea. If not, well I hate to be wasteful, but I'm thinking garbage can, destroyed and rendered inedible first.
  • Love the peanut M&M's. Probably one of the few things I'd have a hard time denying myself if they were around. I could just have a few, right? And then a few more...

Nice of the doctor to appreciate your help. You don't hear stories of nice people at work very often.
  • OH i defientely have some horror stories about work.

If they dont go at the yard sale, Im going to stick them in the basket Im making for a a girl and her husband at church. The truck I took back would not stay running. DH and I tried several things to fix it but no luck. I called church and asked them if there were any mechanics (we have a database of talents in case anyone ever needs something) turns out there was one that works at a Ford dealership and he was the husband of DD's sunday school teacher who is also on my team at church (I do all the scheduling for the 3 and 4yo's) We took the truck last night along with a watermelon and 3 packs of mott's applesauce (they have a 2 and 3yo). He said money was not necessary other than the parts, I told him I wanted to give him something and said if he would prefer I could make a donation to the church. So Long story short, Im going to make a basket filled with goodies for the family (pantene, ivory soap, shaving gel, maybe a pack of razors, lotion, some food items, and a couple of small toys for the kids) The m&m's would make a nice addition.