Old 08-24-2007, 07:33 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 252/210/145

Height: 5' 4"

When I started this plan, my idea for a reward was a week on a white sandy beach doing absolutely nothing. Now my idea is a bicycle vacation - either on a coast or in Europe. Doing nothing isn't the most exciting thing for me anymore. How weird is that??? And I love riding my bike now - so that seems like a great way to reward myself. DH got a new hybrid yesterday (he usually rides a road bike) so we can go ride on trails together. We're going with another couple to ride on a local trail this weekend. NOT what I would have chosen for a fun activity six months ago!
traci in training is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 07:36 AM   #32  
Live with Intention

S/C/G: 260.6/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Great thread!

When I reach goal and lookin' fabulous, I want a brand new wardrobe. I have had to shop in the women's section since I was 18 and I LONG to be able to shop in any section I want to! I want to walk into Victoria Secret and not feel like a freak. I want cute matching bras and panties. I want to buy a corset and amaze my boyfriend with my sexiness.

I want to wear a swimsuit and go to the beach.

I may have plastic surgery if I need it. My Sweetie has already said we will make that happen. It would be unfair to lose all the weight and still hate my body because of unwanted skin.

I will be getting a new car, and I want one of those cute little ones that I can sit in the car comfortably.

Mostly, my ultimate reward will be having a long, happy life without obesity related diseases.
Pita09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 08:22 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 240/230.6/216

Height: 5'4"

My ultimate reward... will be that I will justify spending the money... to buy myself new clothes. I'm so excited
Gretchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 09:53 AM   #34  
The Victorious One

S/C/G: 218/171, Starting over 198/?

Height: 5'6

My Ultimate Reward is to finally be that thinner and happier person that I always wanted to be. Not about pleasing people, but to finally PLEASE MYSELF!!!!
butterflykiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 12:53 PM   #35  

Height: 5'8

great post! my ultimate reward will be the look on peoples faces when i walk into the room and be like "ok try and say that im fat now.. " haha. i know it might seem shallow but i have always dreamed of walking into a room and being the center of attention in a sexy, she looks so gooood way
pinupdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 02:55 PM   #36  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinupdreams View Post
great post! my ultimate reward will be the look on peoples faces when i walk into the room and be like "ok try and say that im fat now.. " haha. i know it might seem shallow but i have always dreamed of walking into a room and being the center of attention in a sexy, she looks so gooood way
I don't know if I have ever been the CENTER of attention. But, I do know I've had jaws drop, if for nothing else just because of the transformation. It's a GREAT feeling. And so incredibly rewarding. Beyond belief rewarding. Especially after wanting to be invisible for almost 20 years and hoping and praying that no one would notice you. And after knowing, absolutely KNOWING that no one was thinking I was pretty, attractive or sexy.

But I gotta tell you pinup, you're looking pretty darn hot right now. I just got a look at your pics. I'm thinking you are turning LOTS of heads and are garnering plenty of attention.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 11:27 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

Just enjoying doing the normal things in life without feeling like a cow. Walking with the kids, skating, biking, sitting in chairs with arms, you know....living like we should.
missy3gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 03:29 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 375/ticker/275

Height: 5'7.5"

Plastic surgery for me as well. Fix da bewbies and get rid of the excess skin.

We're renewing our vows in 2009 and I want to look gorgeous in a beautiful dress (we got married in a courthouse, so this will be my special wedding day). Our honeymoon (didn't get one of those either!) will be in Germany and I want to enjoy it to the fullest...no being out of breath or feeling miserable wearing pants in hot weather.
MarinePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 07:41 PM   #39  

Height: 5' 3"

Scuba dive. I'm actually certified with a couple hundred dives. However, it is very, very difficult and very dangerous to scuba dive if you are severely overweight and/or really out of shape. So I haven't been diving in years. Once I hit "onederland", I'm gonna recertify.
GingerA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 09:09 PM   #40  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'7"

I'd like to try and wear high heels again! I haven't worn them in probably 15 years, and I don't know if I'll even be able to stand up straight, but by golly, I'm going to try!!
PeggyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 09:52 PM   #41  
Nicole

S/C/G: 261/226/140

Travel. I'm going to take 3 - 6 months off work and head to Europe with my best friend and we're going to see the places we've always wanted to see. We've got it planned for 2009, so I've got 2 years...
nicolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 09:54 PM   #42  

S/C/G: Large/medium/small

Height: 5'6

I am getting a tattoo!!

hahahaha.
I am a dork, I know.
endlessly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 07:46 AM   #43  
Going down, my way!

S/C/G: 287/240.8/180/ 3/19/16

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueToBlue View Post

My one-year reward was an iPod shuffle and my two-year reward is going to be a leather jacket. I don't know what the four-year reward will be.
I bought myself a gorgeous pink leather jacket last year as a reward for losing. I was sssssooooo close to fitting into it, as well as two other outfits. All are sitting in my closet right now, and I can feel it- I'm going to fit into those in another couple of months, just in time for winter.

I don't have any other rewards in mind, but I have been thinking of setting up a small fund to take the family to the Carribean again in a couple of years, if I reach my goal. Hopefully, by then I will have enough money saved and all the weight off so I can try parasailing.
Steelslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:10 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 285.4/285.4/150

Height: 5'6"

I always wanted to learn the guitar, maybe I'll get some lessons. Hadn't thought about it.
Val424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 10:09 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 208/207.2/115

Height: 5 feet

My goal reward will be the new diamond earrings Ive wanted for so long.My ex that Ive been with for the last 7 years, is a jeweler, and Im a jewel lover, so we've fit together perfectly, and he NEVER had to ask what I wanted for any occasion. Even tho we are split up, I will of course still get my discount. I have a huge collection of diamonds and it just doesnt matter I always want more!!I think Ill pick something fantastic and having the words "4 carats" and put it into hiding and not let myself have it until its time! Ive never been one to wait for a man to buy me diamonds, but its a GREAT motivator!
eander5696 is offline   Reply With Quote