Old 08-21-2007, 11:45 AM   #1  

Height: 5'4"

Default UGH! I hate the "withdraws" period(m)

This is the worst about re-starting my plan. I have the head ache from the caffene,sugar,fat,whatever! At least this time I know it'll only last about 3 days before I start feeling a whole lot better. Better than I felt in awhile. Hate withdraw headaches.
penor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 11:50 AM   #2  

you know.... just some advice....lol and thats all it is....but i get those alot too when i start my diets....(which i restart....ALLLLOOOTTT) and i went to the pharmacy where i live and bought a bottle of B12 (Promotes Energy Metabolism) 500 mcg....and i take it once a day with my lunch...and i havent gotten a head ache yet....just a suggestion! But check with a physician first!! ALWAAYS
afb0407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

Another suggestion is that "cold-turkey" caffeine withdrawal isn't the only option. Many people don't find caffeine to inhibit weight loss, and either choose to not to give it up, or to give it up slowly.
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 01:23 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 255/248/155

Height: 5'3''

Thanks for this, I have been off plan since March (and gained back 20lbs, by by 220's). I am finally starting to seriously think about starting again. And it all starts for me with a sugar detox. I swear I am a sugar junkie. It sucks.

I wish I could go slowly, but cold turkey is the only way I can get through it without eating more sugar and junk.

You are right though, after a few days I will start to feel better. When I go off sugar and white stuff I feel horrible, head ache, tired, chills, mean and cranky.

I know I need to start again, thanks for getting me thinking about it more.
CrispyMama is offline   Reply With Quote