Today I am Determined to:

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • After discussing this with ChristyDM, she was the one who came up with this wonderful idea, we're gonna try this out as a daily thread and see how it goes.

Today I am determined to:

Exercise, even though it is incredibly hot and humid.
  • I'm determined to stay on plan with food, even though I have a business lunch today!
  • Today I'm determined to get myself to bed at a decent hour tonight so I can actually get some sleep and get up early tomorrow to do my exercise in the mornings. (Been wanting to do that for a while, but so far it hasn't worked. By the time the alarm goes off, I've only been asleep for 4 hours.)
  • Isn't this kind of like the "one reason I'm stayng on plan" thread? No matter....

Today I am determined to get in 30 minutes of cardio in some form.
  • Quote: Isn't this kind of like the "one reason I'm stayng on plan" thread? No matter..

Today I am determined to get in 30 minutes of cardio in some form.
    Yes and No. Cause you really wouldn't write Today I am staying on plan because I want to get in 30 minutes of cardio in some form. See, kinda, a little bit?
  • Today I am determined to do an hour on the treadmill, even though I am very sleepy...
  • I'm am determined to get to be early. I've read that too little sleep can slow my weight loss.
  • Today I am determined to take a walk around the neighborhood, no matter how hot it is.
    cheryl
  • Quote: Yes and No. Cause you really wouldn't write Today I am staying on plan because I want to get in 30 minutes of cardio in some form. See, kinda, a little bit?
    Ah okay, I get it now.....DOH!!
  • today I am determined to stick to my food plan and get my work-out in.
  • I'm going to the gym today. I have a disgustingly under-used membership, and it's 100 degrees today. A great time to be in an airconditioned gym.
  • I am determined to eat on plan today, no binges after supper, and to go to the gym and work out for sure today!
  • Today I am determined to: stay on plan with food all day. I didn't plan anything for lunch or breakfast before leaving for the gym today, and unplanned = off plan, for me. After the gym and before work, I stopped at the grocery store to pick up "real" food instead of relying on restaurants for breakfast and lunch. I bought some low-fat noodles (just add hot water), yellow/red/orange peppers, raspberries, and a few snacks to keep at my desk (sunflower seeds and dried apricots). Dinner will be something at home. I need to spend the evening at home preparing vegetables and foods to bring to lunch.
  • Today I'm determined to stick to my point level for the day. I've been going over by a few points every day (which is the equivalent of a few hundred calories -- not good!) and I'm determined to get back on track. There's no reason to go over today.
  • ...get back to exercising. I think my back might be up for a walk tonight!